[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw totally relationshipless at 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 51MDJ90BM9L_SS500_.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51MDJ90BM9L_SS500_.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
Is it over for me? I have no social life and live in the middle of nowhere with little hope of getting out. Kind of seems like I should just give up.
>>
>>18483417

sounds like you want to give up. you are the one insisting that it'd never happen before anyone can even chime in. so why bother asking?

find out why you havent been in a relationship and fix that.
>>
>>18483426
>>18483426
>find out why you havent been in a relationship and fix that.

Well in high school I had a reputation as a clown that I couldn't shake off, in college I had no idea where to even begin with trying to get a date so I didn't try(and just put back on the weight I lost in high school), and now I'm out of school and working sporadically in the middle of nowhere and like I said before my social life is nonexistent. So I dunno. I just seem kinda fucked.
>>
>>18483473

>its just circumstance

llikely not. post a picture of your self and lets start there. everyone else in your middle of nowhere is dating after all.
>>
Not over until you are 30 and a wizard.
You can do it anon-san
Best advice i ever got was be yourself, after i figured out what that actually meant it worked out.
>>
>>18483486
Not posting a pic but I'm not terribly hideous or anything and I knew of guys worse-looking than I am who had no problem getting dates. I just suck I guess.
>>
>>18483587
>Best advice i ever got was be yourself, after i figured out what that actually meant it worked out.

That's such a platitude, though. What if "yourself" is lame?
>>
>>18483658

then you will only attract the lame people and lame sympathizers who enjoy lameness.
>>
>>18483709
Well, shit.
>>
I mean I wouldn't even know the first thing about it, so I doubt I could get away with just lying about having past relationships if I were to find myself in one. It's that bad.
>>
>>18483722

you have to remmeber that you are not the only person on your level, that there are millions of women who are pretty much in the same place in life and if you're open to it, you two can go be lame together.

>>18483744

now you're just making excuses. 'i cant be in a relationship cuz i cant lie about being in one'.

maddening.
>>
>>18483746
>that there are millions of women who are pretty much in the same place in life

No woman worth anybody's time is single at my age. Same for men, I guess.
>>
>>18483759

you're wrong, but if thats how you want to rationalize it fine, anyone who is single at your age is now completely undateable.

why bother making the thread?
>>
>>18483763
>why bother making the thread?

Good question. Some people have lucked out and seem to make it work and I go back and forth between thinking maybe I would get lucky and it would work out for me and thinking that I should throw in the towel.
>>
>>18483769

>good question
>but instead of answering that question im going to throw out some stupid nonsense that has nothing to do with it

if you want our advice, take it. but you've already decided that anyone who is single is not worth dating, which is pretty stupid.

so go fuck your self.
>>
>>18483771
>but you've already decided that anyone who is single is not worth dating, which is pretty stupid.

Not ANYONE who is single, now you're just strawmanning me. But as I've come to understand it people don't care much for the weirdos who somehow couldn't get a date into their mid-20s.

I mean, really, I've read pages of girls saying how they would never want anything to do with a guy who is a virgin past a certain age. And in my experience, women who are single past 25 are overweight, single mothers, or middle-aged. Like I said before, any girl who is worth anybody's time is not single past 25.
>>
>>18483781
I know what this guy means. I started dating recently and they're either 18/19 or in their 30s. The rest are as he said, usualy overweight or single mothers. Even a 4/10 woman will have men waiting to snatch her the second she is available.
>>
>>18483771
But your advice is to sit around and it'll work itself out. I've been doing that more or less for four years, and am more lonely with fewer friends than ever.
>>
>>18484032
What this guy said.
>>
Bumping for perhaps some alternate perspectives.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.