[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I Quit BLACKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: THE REALNESS.jpg (116KB, 600x529px) Image search: [Google]
THE REALNESS.jpg
116KB, 600x529px
Long story short i like hip hop but i dislike blacks, but i dislike white rappers because they act black, i am a white conservative and supremacist but i dislike nazis and i dont hate the jews, is there a label for people like me ?
>>
VIDEO https://youtu.be/dQuDx3UTiZM
>>
>>18483338
hypocrite
>>
>>18483338
Listen to diffrent music then retard

Black metal and dungeon synth is where you should go
>>
retarded
>>
>>18483347
i dislike rock n roll and guitars and stupid metal,...all those are jsut noise to me, i prefer words with meanings that rhyme you imbecile, theres a certain flow to it
>>
>>18483338
>I think my race is superior to all others
>But I'm not a racist or anti-Semite
Yes you are.
>>
>>18483351
you are limited
>>
>>18483357
you're a retard , all people think their race is superior doesnt mean they are racist, YOU GOT OWNED BY LOGIC
>>
>>18483338
Some very poor bait on display here by anon
>>
>>18483375
o yea because you're to stupid to comprehend things its a bait, you're the type of moron that screams ''FAKE'' when he sees gore videos because you are too weak to accept reality.STAY MAD
>>
You're a dubious disclaimer.

"I like to go to furry conventions and have orgies but I hate Furries and gays."

"I don't like gays but I do enjoy a dick up the ass"

Just admit what you are hypocrite.
>>
>>18483381
NOBODY SAID I LIKE TO GO BURN CROSSES WITH THE KKK YOU MORON, IM A RACE CONSERVATOR THAT MEANS ANTI MIXING, YOUR COMPARISON SUCKS, GET SOME INTELLIGENCE
>>
>>18483404

0/10, not even giving you a point for effort because the bait is such shit I doubt you put any effort into it at all.
>>
>>18483413
THIS IS A THREAD FOR ADVICE YOU MORON, I KNOW YOU JUST ARGUE FOR THE SAKE OF IT AND NOW YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE I MADE YOU LOOK STUPID, THIS ISNT FOR TROLLS LIKE YOU, GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE.
>>
>>18483338

>whats wrong with you.

Ill tell ya. You are incredibly gullible. Insanely gullible. Let me explain:

There are 300,000,000 people in the US. Thats a fuck tonne. It means it only takes an extremely tiny percentage of the population to make a million.

Which means if you have an agenda or opinion, like any news outlet, or any person, you can EASILY find one million examples of why *any group* is extremely abhorable.

And instead of picking a side and therefore taking on a bias about a group of your own, any time any one shows you any example of why any group is inhumanly stupid and detestable, you go "ok" and add one to the list.

People are just people man. Even white supremacists have lives stories and have given to charity and really helped someone out out of compassion and kindness before.

But expose just about anyone to the right examples and they become a torch mob.
>>
>>18483338
>is there a label for people like me ?

Yes, an asshole.
>>
>>18483452
what r u talking about, i said im a white supremacist sympathizer i know they are compassionate , i think black people when they get together they become very degenerate and form an anti-white sentiment
>>
>>18483434
Somebody here looks stupid, and it ain't him brotha.
>>
>>18483477
alright explain then dont just make claims
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.