[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend may have a daddy kink, what do we do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So my girlfriend called me daddy as a joke, but now she is starting to do it more. She also starting to enjoy it more and more. The problem is, she doesn't want the kink, and I don't either. She wants to get rid of it, any ideas or advice of how to?
>>
>she doesn't want the kink

well rn she's finding it alluring because she doesn't want it thats how women are OP
>>
>>18483313
Just call her your "good girl" (use exactly those two words) every time she does a sexual favor or something submissive. Women with a real daddy kink will get turned on; all others feel thatthose two words are demeaning and will react bitterly. That will tell you if she really has the kink or not. If she reacts positively, you should start using the two magic words whenever she does anything for you like fetching you coffee or making a sandwich. You'll be surprised how much she suddenly wants to do for you.
>>
Just call her shit tits every time she calls you daddy
>>
>>18484410
KEK
>>
You poor normie vanilla lost soul OP. Don't want it either. This is just wrong. She is being playful and fun and you just shoot it down. She probably sensed your hesitation and backed out of it. Not to worry, she'll find someone on the side (or to replace you) to satisfy her needs.
>>
call her mommy
instant dissapoint
>>
>>18485293
>You poor normie vanilla lost soul OP.
What? His gf is the one with a basic bitch fetish and I can bet she probably likes getting choked too.
>>
>>18483313
>she doesn't want the kink
She wants you to instruct her to pursue it, you're her daddy.

This is one of the darkest, richest seams of female sexuality. Cultivate it, my friend. It will reward you so sweetly.
>>
>>18485296
Actually…
As an undergrad, I went out with this one chick once, went back to her dorm room, and she asked me
> Anon, you look like you'd make a father figure. You look like a daddy. Do I look like a mommy?
I didn't know wtf to say. I still don't.
>>
>>18486290
"No you look like my daughter, let's bang"
>>
>>18486310
Wow, dude. One of life's aenigmas, solved :)
>>
>that pic.
I fucking loled. oh man.
>>
>Be fucking a girl
>She calls me Daddy and shit
>Not into it at first
>Get hard as diamonds now when I hear it

I dunno this feel other than I love it
>>
>>18483313
You don't need to work to get rid of a kink. They naturally go away.
If you wanna speed it up, try looking at other fetishes, just to see what they're like. You and her will naturally drift from your current ones to random ones you examine or experiment with.

Also: props to you and her for not embracing that degenerate daddy kink filth.
>>
>>18486290
"I don't want kids."
>>
>>18483313
Don't think of it as a daddy kink but as a 60's husband kink. What do the wives call the husbands in every old TV show, at least when the kids are around?
> Just wait till Daddy gets home, young man!
She might be getting used to thinking of you as a husband and the father of her kids.
Or maybe she just has a kink.
>>
A guy I was blowing (older than me) out of the blue said "Do you like sucking daddy's cock?" I got turned on by it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.