[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Dock.jpg (309KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dock.jpg
309KB, 1024x768px
I got charged with aggravated assault. Anyways my court is when college starts. Should I still goto school?
>>
What did you do
>>
>>18482958
I supposedly shanked a guy
>>
>>18482973
Well did you or didn't you. Why do the cops say you did?
>>
I didnt, but all the witnesses (backstabbers) told otherwise. Its my first offence
>>
>>18482948
Yes go to school unless you're in jail. Use this opportunity to think about who you hang out with and who you call friends. You need to start hanging out with a better group of people. These people are not you're friends.
>>
I got 7 years for assault with a deadly weapon.

Obviously don't skip your court date.
But have every intent to continue with school.
Also don't get a shitty lawyer, you'll pay for it with years.
>>
>>18483024
I thought if I goto college the judge will be easier on me. I got a lot of scholarship sponsoring me. I just got off work. My lawyer is cool. Those assholes said terrible things about me.
>>
>>18483043
They also will probably look at your actions after-the-fact.

I caught a couple blokes kicking my dog in my front yard, I went outside got a gun pulled on me then beat a bloke half to death with a brick.

For that I got leniency. But I definitely did it, and a defining part of my sentencing was that fact that I told my GF to call 911 AND an ambulance.
>>
Every criminal thread on /adv/:
>"I got charged with a crime"
>gets asked about the crime
>"it's this crime, but I totally didn't do it"
>blames "WAAH MUH DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY", other people close to the crime, and/or "the police state" for what happened after being informed further about the law and its implications, instead of taking any sort of responsibility

This is why you trust NOBODY who has an unhealthy relationship with their father. I know you have an unhealthy relationship with yours, OP, because you would otherwise have learned from him not to assault people in the first place (or at least take responsibility for what happens after if and when you assault people).

The /pol/fags fail to understand that the reason most blacks are bad is not because of their skin colour or IQ; but because they are much less likely to have a healthy paternal bond. Then again, most /pol/fags seem to be from broken homes themselves, which is likely why they don't acknowledge it.
>>
>>18483015
Did you commit any sort of assault or are you entirely innocent?

>>18483054
>The /pol/fags fail to understand that the reason most blacks are bad is not because of their skin colour or IQ; but because they are much less likely to have a healthy paternal bond.
It's actually because of genetics. The behaviour of blacks is consistent no matter where they are in the world - violent and aggressive. Same with Asians who are studious and hard-working wherever they're found in the world.

I mean, these races have existed separately for tens of thousands of years, which is why their gene pools are very distinct. And these distinct genes cause us to look very different of course (not just skin colour, but average height, hair texture, facial shape features - think eye shape of Asians, or wide noses of Africans). But they also cause different prevalences of certain diseases, e.g. high rates of sickle cell anaemia in Africans, and "Asian flush" in Asians (when they turn red after drinking alcohol - the genes that cause this are unique to Asians).

Humans are not born blank slates. The races are genetically very different.
>>
>>18483054
Your absolutely right. Im seeing a therapist every week. I just want to stay out of jail, i dont know what will happen to me
>>
>>18483054
>The /pol/fags fail to understand that the reason most blacks are bad
Look up the MAOA gene. It prompts aggressiveness in humans and is most highly concentrated in black males.
>>
>>18483063
What's wrong with jail, you'll be able to survive, it's not that hard. Just stay out of trouble if you don't want any.

No I've never been, but I'm sure I could survive prison if I was ever put away. Just keep your head down, bloody easy.
>>
>>18483068
And the Irish funny enough.
It was a strange diversion noted in journal.

Also the sample group was veerryy small and I believe they used criminals if I remember correctly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.