[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too many women, how to choose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 65l412z644yy.png (299KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
65l412z644yy.png
299KB, 665x574px
I've gotten myself into a position where I have to choose between two girls to go after. I'd like some advice on how to choose between the two. I'm looking for a fairly long term relationship with them, not casually getting my dick wet.

I'll make this somewhat simple to keep it short.

>Girl A
-had the intention from day 1 of trying to hook up with her.
-talked to her for 11 months, had a shaky start, but eventually got her into me as well
-may or may not be moving in with me in the near future
-have a lot of shared interests
-is a fresh personality to me and although we clash at some points she's definitely what I was looking for when I ended my last relationship.
-lives several states away

>Girl B
-just met
-she's terrible at hiding that she's into me
-is definitely my type
-share fewer interests
-is fairly similar to my ex in certain ways, but while not being a weed smoking tumblr hippie (which is a good thing).
-lives about 10 minutes away

The basics is that I thought girl A was going to fuck someone else. So I began to come to terms with it, and then met girl B. Now after talking with girl A a bit more about things I'm not so worried about the situation.

However me and girl B hit it off really well. I spent a lot of time going after A and it feels kinda wrong to just drop it all now for B. But at the same time I get that feeling of excitement when talking to B that I haven't gotten from anyone else in a long time. Neither one is perfect, they both have things about them that could cause issues down the line.
A is a bit cynical and mood-swingy, and has made comments like "I don't love anyone, I want to be alone". Although I don't know if that's just attention/complement seeking or truthful remarks.
B seems quite a bit smarter than me to be blunt, plus they've got one major issue with a particular hobby of mine that I'll need to address if I want things to go long term.

At this point, I like both of them about equally. So how should I progress from here?
>>
i'd go after B. easier to setup dates, unless you're really fine with a long-distance relationship. they're really hard.
>>
>>18482753
take your time with B. girl A sounds kind of toxic honestly. but don't do the same thing you did with girl a and drag it on for 11 months, that ruins a relationship
>>
>>18482773
Well the idea is that she (Girl A) will be moving in with me in the near future. Like within the next month or two. She wants to get out of her house due to not getting along with her parents (yes I know what that implies, and no I 100% guarantee you it doesn't apply in this situation).

A is basically DTF allready, B might be but I get the feeling they'd rather go at a semi-normal pace despite how obvious it is to me they're trying to bag me and how open they've been about their sex life.

>>18482819
>don't do the same thing you did with girl a and drag it on for 11 months
Its a long story, dont feel like going indepth. basically there was like a four-ish month pause shortly after I met her that we didn't talk which I'm counting. only recently did we move into a point one would consider a relationship. We're not dating, although we freely talk to each other like we are on occasion. Given the circumstances I dont see any issue with timing and they haven't said or implied anything in that line of thought either. Even if 11 moths was too long there's nothing either of us could have done to make it shorter given our positions in life.

I really do like A, a lot. I dont want to be a dick and just go "lol, nevermind" after talking to her for a few months like this. Its just that I kinda came to terms with the idea that she might be fucking someone else before realizing I'm likely very wrong. and shortly after that seemingly pointless coming to terms that I had, I met B.
>>
>>18482859
I believe in you man. just do what makes you feel the best.

B seems like she cares about you a lot, I don't know any details about your situation but you should at least consider her, especially if you think A might have found someone else
>>
>>18482943
Like I said, whenever I talk to B I get a rush of excitement down in my core. That "stomach butterfly" feeling. I haven't really felt like this since the first time A reciprocated, or when me and my ex both discovered we fell in love with each other at the same moment. I know that if we did hook up it would probably feel like my first date all over again (in a good way). She seems like a great person and if A wasn't in the picture I'd jump on that in a heartbeat.

But the problem is that I care for A as well. She's a pretty shit place right now and although half of me wanting to hook up with her is because she's hot as fuck, the other half wants to help take care of her. You can call me a "fedora-tipping nice guy" if you'd like, but thems the facts.
>>
Answer is B.
No doubt about it.
You will have a small fling and lose B forever if you go with A.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.