[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I just ended it with my ex. She had slept with someone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8486.jpg (205KB, 564x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8486.jpg
205KB, 564x864px
Today I just ended it with my ex. She had slept with someone, we broke up, and we had talks about getting back together but we needed time apart. I saw her a few days ago because we were missing each other but immediately afterwards just went into a huge spiral of sadness. Couldn't look at her without imagining the other guy in her mouth, so today I told her I'm not doing this -- not killing myself to make things work and pretend like my feelings aren't hurt.

So three girlfriends in a row have cheated on me and she was the first one I felt strongly enough to try and work through it, but decided I couldn't because I still love her and loving her and having to look at her and be reminded of what she did is too painful.

Anyway, I've hooked up with multiple girls since then and going on a date tonight. I'm not looking for a girlfriend but there is one girl I'm talking to who is perfect. Is it too soon to start something?
>>
>>18482593
Stop thinking about others and do what YOU want or need. It is YOU who should say when it is the right time.
>>
>>18482593
> So three girlfriends in a row have cheated on me
Reflect on this sentence. Why did this happen?
>>
>>18482617
You mean besides the fact we live in a society that celebrates sexual liberation for women, but condemns sexual liberation for men?
>>
>>18482665
No, don't blame society for this. Three in a row is not chance, anon, and it's not society, either.
>>
>>18482679
We'll, first girlfriend I was with for 6 years was a serial cheater. Luck of the draw. Second girlfriend cheated because she didn't feel committed and went back to her abuse ex while she was with me. This ex did it because she told me she was testing herself to see whether or not she wanted to be with me and because she couldn't stand the idea of only having sex with one person whereas I've already had sex with other people.
>>
>>18482700
To clarify, I didn't know she was a serial cheater. She hid things pretty well and it wasn't until she went to college that I found out from a friend who saw her at his frat's party hooking up with his friend.
>>
>>18482700
None of them felt committed to you, anon. You need to up that next time and make your next gf believe in her heart that she belongs to you and you to her.
>>
>>18482714
To be honest, this last time came from nowhere. We were having really bad communication in our relationship because her way of dealing with issues was ignoring me (when it wasn't in person) or avoiding the issue altogether. Before she had cheated on me she was using tinder and refused to give me her passwords to social media or let me see her phone, so we had a lot of arguments over that and she eventually hooked up with this guy at work.

I guess I should have seen it coming but I thought I could have fixed the relationship before it came to that, but I was the only one making an effort and you can't make a horse drink water.
>>
>>18482726
> refused to give me her passwords to social media or let me see her phone
Don't ask for that. If you don't trust her, she will feel like your lack of trust is itself a reason for violating that trust. It's a bizarre, self-fulfilling prophecy. If yu don't trust her, she will cheat on you. She has to feel that you think she's trustworthy if she's going to commit to you.
>>
>>18482740
Well, when she's adding guys from Tinder into her Snapchat and trying to tell me I'm paranoid and she's not doing anything, I feel like that's not an unreasonable request.

Tinder isn't something a committed person should be using, and to give context, she had my passwords to things because she was insecure. I asked her for hers when she started getting sketchy and refused, then cheated shortly after.
>>
>>18482766
> she had my passwords to things because she was insecure
Don't accede to her asking for that, either. That should have been a red flag that she has problems and dumped her then. You need to write that one off as a mistake and find one who isn't insecure.
Don't ask for passwords and don't date a girl who asks for them.
>>
>>18482785
Sound advice, friend.
>>
>>18482617
>pure cuckage
>>
>>18482593
She'll just cheat on you again so you better stay single or get used to being in open relationships. Women are whores anon, ain't nothing gonna change that.
>>
>here is one girl I'm talking to who is perfect

this is why they cheat
you are an idiot, and worship them before even knowing anything about them

you deserve it, keep doing it, keep getting cheated on kiddo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.