[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is awesome in bed but she acts like a prude in public.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3672.jpg (375KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3672.jpg
375KB, 1280x1792px
My gf is awesome in bed but she acts like a prude in public. How do I get her to loosen up?

She won't even wear a tank top or heavy eye make up because she said she doesn't want to be viewed as sexual by other men. But part of me wants other people to see how hot she is because that's half the fun of having her by my side.
>>
Dude let her be herself. If anything you should be happy.
>>
>>18482620
this

OP is a fag
if you want a tasteless slut there are plenty out there for you, beak up more modest and classy women for me
>>
It's just not her style and she isn't into being shown off. Some women are, just like you love to make other men jealous whereas plenty of men would be long glad to not have their partner attract any attention from anyone else.

Don't force her. You presumably knew what she was like when you got together with her. Enjoy the awesome sex and keep this fantasy for a future partner.
>>
so you're saying you have a good tier gf that is also good in bed and wont show her skin or try to appeal to other men?

poor you anon.
>>
How is she ever going to meet a hulking black bull who will stretch her anus while OP watches and cries?
>>
>>18482555
> part of me wants other people to see how hot she is
Which do you value more: what other people think or what she thinks?
>>
>>18482667
this
>>
OP is literally a cuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.