[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one become shameless? pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2886.jpg (79KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
2886.jpg
79KB, 750x550px
How does one become shameless?
pic related
>>
>>18482522
If you have to ask, you'll never accomplish it.
>>
Shame has to do with ego, with feeling like you come across in a way that damages other people's view or you, or does not line up with how you view yourself. In order to not feel shame you have to care less about yourself.
>>
>>18482522
Stop giving a fuck what other people think of you.
>>
This is a very complicated issue. You will always feel some shame regarding some things, but the degree shame affects you and the things that can make you feel shame can be changed.

You fear other people judgement when it is a reflection of your own judgement of yourself. In other words only the things you care about can cause you shame (or anxiety, or insecurity for that matter). So the question becomes "how do I not care about anything?". Well the answer to that is "you can't". At least as far as I'm concerned. The things you care about are based on your values and everyone has values. Those can be changed with enough repetition and determination. What you want is to find internal values that can be uphold by you in any circumstance. For instance a "good" value is honesty. You can be honest all the time, no matter what. It depends on you and you alone. A "bad" value is popularity. You can't be popular all the time, no matter what, because it depends on other people besides yourself. It depends on the "outside". If all your values are internal then you can "satisfy" them at all times. So you'll feel no need for shame because everything you do is "right" and every situation you're thrown into is fine. For a better explanation read "The subtle art of not giving a fuck" by Mark Manson.

There are other ways of achieving that, like abandoning the concept of "I", but that's a lot more complicated. If you're interested in this idea read "Happiness" by Matthieu Ricard (which won't be enough, but it's a start).
>>
File: 6_1435234375.jpg (29KB, 652x500px) Image search: [Google]
6_1435234375.jpg
29KB, 652x500px
>>18482547
>>18482539
>>18482562
This. Its all about your ego.
Like the pic of your OP. Jesus didnt look like those pretty paintings. He probably looked like a smelly hobo with long unwashed dreadlocks and dirty rags. But he did not give a single fuck, because he knew his inner soul was clean and his mind was pure. Full of love and without selfishness. The people who could see that started followed him around

https://youtu.be/9tvRbo8htKM

A Tibetan yogi drinking out of a human skull while being naked in public, cause he dont give a fuck, and gets disciples around him to respect his level of not givig a fuck.
The mantra he says is gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate, bodi soha!
Which translates to: Go, go, go beyond, go completeley beyond, into freedom what joy!

An Aghori (which means "person without hatred") eating a human corpse to reach the ultimate level of "not giving a fuck"
https://youtu.be/orUh2do3EOs

Once you see trough the illusion of death and destroy your ego clinging completely all your fears melt away.

pic related

One ancient yogi was once meditating naked when some people came to him and told him to put on some clothes.
He responded by: "Why do people feel shame in being naked, which is totally natural?
And why do people not feel shame in hurting others, causing pain, spreading hatred, and insulting other beings, which is what real shame is.
Knowing what true shame is, I remain peaceful and lovingly kind to everyone."
>>
>>18482719
That's not Jesus, it's Diogenes.
>>
>>18482727
I know that. I was making a comparison that Jesus looked more like Diogenes then what people depict him as in paintings.
Even Diogenes is still depicted as better then he probably looked in real life.

>>18482719
>Inb4 People thinking eating a human corpse is bad.
Tell me what is worse?
Slaughtering thousands of animals every year to eat them out of a greed and desire to taste food,
or eating a corpse that had already died to overcome your fear of death so you have the capability to love your enemies??
(Aghoris never kill anyone, and are usually vegetarian and non-violent)
>>
>>18482791
Note there are also aghoris who kill people, sacrifice animals, and eat meat to destroy their enemies.
However they are not the real Aghoris. They use black magic and are cruel demons that are delusional and outcasted by the true Aghoris who follow universal love and peace.
>>
>>18482562
>>18482522
avoid the long ass reply, this is the one that actually works, have in mind that being shameless is a tool, not a state of life, use it when you see an oportunity that requires you interacting without fearing consequences.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.