[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

listen up /adv/ i fucked up completely and i dont know how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jordan-crying.jpg (64KB, 600x736px)
jordan-crying.jpg
64KB, 600x736px
listen up /adv/ i fucked up completely and i dont know how to get out of this shit
>be me
>random female from lithuania
>date a guy from luxembourg over a year ago
>long distance starts killing me
>i leave him because i get too depressed
>never actually met him
>new bf year later
>half a year later i found out my ex has been dating my only friend
>calm myself down because i convince myself there was no reason for me to know
>get dragged into their bullshit and learn that she was calling me a whore all the time for having 2 boyfriends in a lifetime
>oh thats new, great
>they break up a few months later
>learn that my ex has tried to kill himself several times because i left him
>oh shit the guilt
>message him to ask if hes okay
>we end up talking all the time
>yay im helping!!
>he hates me
>nothing new
>current bf finds out im talking to my ex
>threatens to kill himself
>leaves me
>oh
>got back together after i explained him the situation
>yay?
>ex still seems mental
>current bf seems mental
>shitwhatdoido.jpg
>keep talking to both of them
>ex says i ruined his life
>said he finally will jump in fornt of a train
>please dont
>current bf only forces to have sex
>please dont
>threatens to jump off a bridge
my anxiety, depression and my ed are at the all time high and i dont know what to do because its hard for me to just let both of them go
help
>>
>>18482515
your and their age ?
>>
>>18482515
Cut contact with them they can only drag you down. They can kill themselves for all you care. But they won't. They say they will to get your attention. You should surround yourself with people with a positive outlook on life if you want to grow as a person and out of your mental problems.
>>
>>18482532
im 18, ex 22, current bf 19
>>18482540
problem is im not very social and those two people are the only people in my life
>>
>>18482515
They're are guilt tripping you so you give them sympathy. if they do jump the relationship would have been awful for you if you stayed.
Leave them if they're both that bloody mental
>>
>>18482558
i know theyre more than threats because my ex has tried to kill himself just hasnt been succesful
if they ever did something like that to themselves id never forgive myself
>>
>>18482550
as solution to your problems and I know this is shitty.
Stop giving a fuck.
DON'T buy into the ex's bullshit about an heroing. Even if he does (he wont) it isn't your fault he is unstable and talking to him is probably only making his mental situation worse.
as for you current bf... I would leave him.. be is a jealous petty fuck and is using you as a him dumpster. you young.. 18 is really just the start of your life.
I know it seems fucked but trust me if you cut contact with he mental bullshit and start associating with friends and people that don't play the mental games these idiots seem too you will quickly forget about all the bullshit you have gone through
>>
>>18482570
fuck this. it is not your responsibility to make sure a grown man doesn't kill themself..
>>18482573
this.
>>
>>18482573
This
>>
thanks everyone but i dont know how ill cope with still seeing my bf everyday
we got to the same uni
>>
>>18482573
Came here to post this
>>
>>18482600
What do you study? I want to go to uni but don't know what to study. Also how are these the only people in your life when you're in Uni?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.