[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never thought something like this would happen to me but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Never thought something like this would happen to me but I'm addicted to fucking Monster energy drinks. I didn't even consume caffeine in any form before I got hooked on it, I was just curious one day and decided to buy a can.

I drink 3 standard-size cans a day. I know body chemistry is different for everyone but supposedly with my height and weight I can handle 3.9 cans a day.

It's fucking embarrassing. Neither friends nor family know about this problem. I've tried going cold-turkey but the headaches are intense and the craving is so difficult to fight, especially since there's a corner store literally across the street.

What the fuck do I do? Gradually drink less? At what rate?
>>
>>18482508
>I can handle 3.9 cans a day

They're about 140mg - 160mg caffeine each, depending on the flavour.

You're only supposed to have 400mg caffeine a day.

So no, you can't handle 3.9 cans - or at least even if you think you can, it's not doing you any fucking good.

Enjoy your heart attack.
>>
>>18482508
I dont know but better do something because you can literally die...
>>
Switch to coffee and gradually lower the amount you consume.
>>
>>18482566
this.

don't try going cold turkey with any kind of addiction, in most cases. withdrawals can fuck you up pretty hard. just gradually drink less, or find something else to get interested in- like coffee
>>
>>18482508
Go to doctor. You probably need hearth check, blood pressure and some pills to avoid death.

Go to doctor and stop drinking liquid jew.
https://www.livescience.com/49890-heart-attack-energy-drink.html

Go to doctor.
>>
Try finding an alternative and more healthy drink that hits that same sweet spot for you. I was in the same boat drinking two of the mega-sized cans daily but i recently tried kombucha and haven't gone back to monster since.
>>
>>18482508
>3 cans
Wewlad, I was drinking 4-6 per day to get through 12-14 hour shifts. I just quit recently, been pounding coffee.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.