[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going out alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498243061475.jpg (87KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498243061475.jpg
87KB, 960x960px
I was wondering if there is people who go out clubbing alone. My situation atm is that im on vacation with my senpai(turkey) and my brother is to lazy to go out. I sanna get som adv on how to meet new people alone. Note that im pretty shy with my friends absolut when aproachng girls.
>>
>>18482313

yes. especially in that circumstance. but yes even without that.
>>
>>18482313
girls will look at you like a creep if you're approaching alone with no group of friends, and any group of friends isn't out to make more they just want to have a good time.
>>
I think it's bullshit this thing of only meeting girls with a bunch of friends. From my experience the group of friends only creates obstacles if you are really getting along with a girl (jealous, silly, whatever).

Since you afraid of talking to other people, then you won't really have the courage to talk with strangers and you'll chicken out instead of taking a risk of rejection.

To break this situation, try talking to an older lady at clubs. One that you wouldnt find sexy but old enough so she doesn't reject you immediately for being introvert.

Talk to her, believe that the topics of conversation will be similar to what you would find on younger women and this will improve your conversation skills. On the plus note, she will introduce you to her friends and possibly a younger lady is in the group.

Anyways, start talking to people. That should be your priority if you want to get some pussy before you are 50 years old.
>>
>>18482366
Does it matter whom im talking to? Like speaking to anyone will give me the experience to talk to girls. Gotta get enough confidence before im 20 (19y atm) virgin also.
>>
>>18482313
Just go alone, get A BIT drunken, talk to ladies and buy condoms. Remember that aids exist even on vacations.
>>
>>18482313
Stop making excuses to go out alone and just do it. Get used to it and the environment. Don't choose the random night - go when there's certain party or theme added to it. First one or two times you might just be alone the whole party but don't quit. Just look what others are doing and stay until its about 1 hour till closing so you wont be the last loner. You will notice that there will be people who are alone as well - either waiting for friends to come or the friends have left the party.
If you're shy, you need a plan for conversations. Think ahead and practice what to say and what topics should you bring up. Do not forget about compliments - most people add effort to their looks before going to party. Don't be afraid of the silences - you can always quit conversation by asking them for a dance or saying that you're going to dance floor now. Leave with a compliment.
>>
I go out alone often. Usually to a bar or something to get drunk and drink problems away. But it's an alright thing to do. Chances are if you go out alone to a bar or something or a club and sit alone some people will come up and chat with you. You guys can have a drink or something. Idk if this helps. It's just what I do sometimes. It's how a lonely guy like me gets a few friends.
>>
>>18482482
>>18482476
>>18482444
Ok, today i skipped but tomorrow i will try to get drunk before going to the club. Then dance and chill even aproachng girls.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.