[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so tired, guys. I am 19 y.o, and have giant manboobs. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fritz_kraemer.jpg (10KB, 273x182px) Image search: [Google]
fritz_kraemer.jpg
10KB, 273x182px
I am so tired, guys.

I am 19 y.o, and have giant manboobs. They are not regular "gyno" or anything, they look *really* bad I can't even go to pool, even with shirts it's like I've got two bumps.. Painful to talk about even.

I've started losing weight though.
185cm, 113kg now.
Two weeks ago I was 118kg.
But, I'll need surgery to remove them, and until I drop all the weight it's so hard for me to even touch to a hand of a girl.

I will have to work on these for like 6-8 months before I'll have a body of a normal human being.

It's painful, guys. I could've lost weight until now but just starting now. I've just graduated HS and will be a university freshman, people will know me like this..

VERY painful to even think, guys. I'm sitting alone in my home, watching stupid videos to distract me. But I don't want this, guys. I want to be normal. I want a gf.

I'm handsome, and my body frame is good and I'm a cool person overall. I don't want to be a bitch guys.

Don't even know why I'm writing this here.

Thank you for reading.
>>
Don't worry man. Just lose some weight, take your time, don't be stressed. Just focua on losing 1kg per week. During the first months you will lose more maybe one week you will lose less. Just take your time and keep telling to yourself tomorrow will be better. You will feel alot better phisically and mentallt just because you lose some weight too so it will be super easy. It will not be too hard but please spend 1year just focusing on that, you're very young you have time.
>>
Well they're not going to go away on their own so there's not really much you can do other than keep losing weight.
>>
>>18482161
Also, you could have lost weight until now like you said but you know what ? You're still very young, so just spend 1y only improving youself by losing those tits, by doing that everything you'll do next will be 15 times easier so you'll win alot of time.
>>
Cant be worse than my moobs, theyre probably bigger than most girls nowadays, thick and juicy too. I havent been to a swimming pool since i was 13, and when i went i just sat with my shirt on with my family. Its also effected how i interact with women. I no longer speak to women with romantic intentions, im too ashamed what theyll think of my man meat. It really is crippling in many aspects. To think nearly every problem i have in life currently could be solved with simply losing weight. The sooner you lose it, the sooner your life will improve 10x, also if you lose 60 pounds, your wanglydangly will look 2 inches bigger according to doctors.
>>
>>18482161
are you a tranny?
>>
>>18482161
>I'm handsome
not with those fucking giant boobs you are not LOL
>>
>Have gyno/puffy nips as a skelly
>that pain when I have to decline pool and beach invites
>>
>>18482980
everyone has a physical flaw, laughing at it yourself will make you look confident and people will not bully you (as much) for it
>>
My friend had a similar situation where he had to get surgery to remove a buildup of tissue near his tits. Could br a possibility
Maybe youre just fat, in which case just keep at it
>>
>>18482161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA&t=3s
>>
>>18482161
Fucking never quit you fat fuck. And don't you spend money on surgery when you can work hard and look good for free. If bitches see you actually caring about your healtH and your appearance they'll come, it'll just take some time. You didn't get fat in three months OP
>>
>>18482161
Losing weight is the most important thing, but you need workout too. Putting on some muscle especially in the chest will make those moobs disappear.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.