[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Batman-Sad-Meme.jpg (17KB, 550x577px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Sad-Meme.jpg
17KB, 550x577px
I met a girl a while ago, she asked me to a movie, we went and it went pretty well. She held my hand and put my arm over her, she then asked if I wanted to go with her family for the 4th of July... Things seemed to be fine, then she mentioned that her family was going tubing a few days before, so I went since she asked. It seemed like she had a lot of fun, she held onto me most of the time, after that trip we went back to her house and watched a movie with some of her family and just hung out, this went well, we talked about taking things slowly though and I agreed, we had already established at this point that we were boyfriend and girlfriend. She just broke up with me a bit ago, but she said she'd want to go out again sometime still, she just doesn't know if she's ready for another relationship right away. What should I really think, am I being led on, or does she really care about me?
>>
>>18482091
you must be at least 18 to post on this site
also she dumped you because you wouldnt make a move on her
>>
You probably took it too slowly m8
Cut ties, don't get back with her. Don't wait for her.
>>
It's not like it was a long time, this was over the span of a week, she just said to take it slow. So of course my thought was to not try and fuck her right away.
>>
Both anons are correct. You were moving too slow.

How to turn it around:

>Don't contact her at all, wait for her to message you.
>Hang out and hold her hand.
>If she doesn't pull away, kiss her shortly afterwards.

But don't fuck up the first step.
>>
>>18482160
This is pro advice.
>>
File: 1491020472871.png (1MB, 628x818px) Image search: [Google]
1491020472871.png
1MB, 628x818px
>>18482160
>>18482132
>>18482111
So...what was she testing OP when she said she wanted to take it slow?
>>
>>18482533
I have several theories about this sort of shit.

1. She WAS testing the OP.
2. She wasn't sure what she wanted so she played it safe.
3. She was playing.
4. She found someone better, and told the OP "Yeah we might get back together later" in case it doesn't work out as planned.
>>
File: 1493183609052.jpg (197KB, 482x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493183609052.jpg
197KB, 482x750px
>>18482576
Fucking hell OP's honestly better off letting some other guy deal with that headache.
>>
>>18482533
Girls will reject guys who don't show passionate physical desire for them. I had a girl reject me in on our second date. I pretended to be fine with it, only to passionately make out with her by the end of the night. We became FWB and she wanted to be my GF a month later.

But "let's take it slow" often also means "I'm not interested, but I'm giving you an out so your ego doesn't have to take a hit"
>>
>>18483936
Not OP, but how do you show them you desire them? Like, if you're an autist and only knows how to express words via language. And we all know you can't say "you're attractive and we're already together let's fuck". I've tried.
>>
>>18483945
I would autistically try to read up on how to express physical desire with body language and touch. I mean it. In the beginning stages, words can ruin an attraction.
>>
>>18483970
The guide ends in sex and that's the part I haven't figured out yet
>>
>>18482533
They're both 12 so they have no idea what they want
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.