[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gilded chain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 150.gif (34KB, 415x425px) Image search: [Google]
150.gif
34KB, 415x425px
I'm having a first world problem. My grandmother died fairly recently, the mother of my abusive mother. She left me 100,000 but in a trust fund I can't access except from my mother. I asked the firm to get rid of it, give it to my brother or a charity or something, but they wouldn't. They can't just give me the money because I'm on autismbux, but trying to work my way off. I don't really want it because my current life goal is to get good at normal shit like working and hanging out like normal people... I think that's the real problem, that I was raised by a rich narcissist and her enabling pussy husband (pic related, dad's reaction when she hurts me) and I don't know any other way to live, not that my brain is broken. I'm making great progress, washing dishes full time now, occasionally date, but I want the temptation of this money gone for good. I'm going to give the firm a call in the next few days, but I'm not sure what to do if they refuse.
>>
>>18482030
You know it's possible to be rich and not an asshole at the same time. Keep your money in the bank and collect interest. If the economy fails your insured for the 100,000. If you don't want to touch it, then put it in savings for your future children as college tuition.( dont let them know it exists though)
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.