[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Anxiety Dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1498865946082.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1498865946082.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
I turn 20 in a couple of weeks. A group of normies that I have known for years have invited me to a party - the plan is to drive up on my birthday and have a party at his new flat the day after (two of his flat mates have their birthdays then too). There are two issues: my cripling social anxiety and the fact that I don't like some of the normies that are going with us. I get fairly severe panic attacks that include sweating, shaking and loss of speech control. One of the people I am driving up with I have had issues with in the past (my friend has told them to stop, but he generally does nothing during when he is being rude to me and prefers this person to me). Another of my '''friends''' is usually nice to me, but will make jokes at my expense when trying to impress a girl.

I feel like if I just stay home for my birthday, either on my computer or do something with my family I will feel even more depressed - out of my teens and having achieved nothing. Equally, I don't know whether the people I come up with are going to ignore me at the house party or whether I can keep my anxiety from making me look like a complete weirdo.
Help pls

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.