[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, in one hand i got this lovely gf who lost her virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
Hey, in one hand i got this lovely gf who lost her virginity at the same time than me and representing love, affection and support.
And in the other hand there is a world of whores who i am attracted to, representing sexuality, passion and the emotion of the hunt.
I just don wanna choose anything, since both quit me something that i like. But maybe thats just how options work.
I am here just to read more than just what i already heard ( aka FUCK BITCHES BRAWW XDDDD) but if there is nothing more than that i think i can accept my destiny.
Thanks for the read.
>>
>>18481704
Are you 18+?

You type like 15. Go and fuck as many girls as you can. Just have character ans break up with your current gf. Use the break up reason
>you are too good for me
and then go and fuck the bitches. The casual sex is bland and overrated as fuck, but you are stupid horny teen, you need to experience it firsthand.

Just dont cheat. One day all cheaters will be round up and shot at wall. Dont be like them. Contrary to what normies say, you dont have to be constantly in relationahip. Be single chad and fuck any girls you will find willing to do so.

Try to use condoms to not spread aids.
>>
>>18481718
Yup im 21, thanks for the view!
>>
>>18481704
it depends what you want out of life goy, the life of a bachelor is one of excitement and spontaneity. but if you choose to be a bachelor for your entire life you sacrifice having a family of your own and having a wife and children and grandchildren. I would imagine you have more money to spend on investments, hobbies, or toys with this lifestyle as well the opportunity to have a new girl every night. While the family is not to be scoffed at either. I personally dont have a wife or children but by the way people who do describe it, its a wholesome life where your goal is providing for your wife and children. and that in itself make it worth the occasional stresses and headaches i hear. With a family though, i believe a good woman to raise children with are a bit harder to come by. thats just my opinion of course, but it seems if you feel shes the one you can spend the rest of your life with why not? dont fuck up the chance of spending a life with a good woman
>>
These urges aren't magically going to go away and it will never be easier than now to bed random women. As the other poster said it won't be worth it and you'll realize that after feeling empty inside after lackluster hookup #14 or whatever, but it's something you need to experience for yourself if you're the kind of guy who wants to live it up.

Also your girlfriend can find a guy who does want just her.

So yeah break up. Wear condoms.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.