[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changing the date plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jotaro retarded.jpg (47KB, 520x506px) Image search: [Google]
jotaro retarded.jpg
47KB, 520x506px
>Wanna ask her out
>Wants to go out drinking with her
>Her friends "forbid" me from doing so
>"Why?"
>"She gets drunk fast and does some stupid crap"
>"So? It's great for me, I'm stupid as shit while sober."
>"COME ON ANON!"
>"Fiiiiiiiiiiiine"
>Ask her out for coffee cus pg13
>FuckIBoredMyself.exe
>I don't want to go out for coffee with her, it's dull
>Her friend (best friend) pressures me out of drinking

"BUT ANON WHY DID YOU LET HER FRIEND PRESSURE YOU" because it's her best friend and she knows(?) what's best for her.

Do you guys have any ideas more exciting than coffee? (And if it involves alcohol, then a little amount of alcohol)
>>
>>18481609
try a movie op
>>
>>18481609
Talk to her, not her friends. It probably isn't worth it anyway OP. Get someone who's friends won't cockblock you.
>>
Ask her out for dinner?

Ask her round to your place (with or without other people)?
>>
>>18481639
$$$$
Over here it's INSANELY high prices and I'd like to keep my shekels

>>18481640
Nah, it's not about cockblock. I'm not looking for sex. (Surprising, huh?0
But yeah, I'll talk to her when once she's back.

>>18481646
Dinner > See first response
And at my place there is no privacy. I literally have no door to my room.

I might just ask her if she want to hit the bar without telling her friend.
>>
>>18481609
Pool hall? Shoot a few tables of billiards?
Bowling is hip now among hipsters.
Concert? Live music? Open mic?
Frisbee in the park?
Watch the sunset together?
Swimming if you're near water?
Church if she's into that?
>>
>>18481826
Great ideas. I'll start checking around for the things you said.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.