[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leg shaking orgasm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I am 25 and I have been sexually active for 10 years, so I would say I can tell when a girl has an orgasm and when she's faking it (on the other hand, I didn't have that many partners or didn't have a lot of sex with the same girl for a long time, most of my partners were casual encounters, so I'm not THAT experienced either). My current gf is something I have never seem before and I feel very lucky because she can have orgasms very easily, many times before I come myself. I know it's not me who's fucking amazing in bed, it's just her, as she said she never had much problem having orgasms. However, because she comes so easily, I feel like I need to be able to give her amazing orgasms, instead of just giving a regular girl regular orgasms. Last night she had a very intense one that made her legs shake and have pelvic contractions for a few minutes. It was very nice and I wish to do this more often, but I have no fucking idea what I did differently.
because I was close too I held her tighter and whispered her name a couple of times. I assume this had to do with it. I didn't thrust harder or faster than I normally do. maybe it was the right angle too?

so what is your opinion on giving her stronger orgasms like this one?
side question, does the size of the schlong have anything to do with it?
she often asks me to go deeper and reacts more when I go deeper, and feel like she could take even deeper but I can't, so I feel a little bad about that too... a lot of girls I have been with either felt pain or didn't react differently when I went deeper...
>>
>Assuming people here aren't virgins
>>
There's a lot of factors going on and what you are doing to her doesn't happen in a vacuum. Perhaps she was more aroused this time, or at the right point in her cycle, or more relaxed.

Try not to treat sex as a competition. It sounds like she's loving it so keep it up and try to get better without trying to crack any specific code. Keep in mind that she likes certain things without -needing- to come back to that right away. Variety is always good anyway.

Also yes the size of the dick plays a part but like you noticed, it depends on the woman how much they can take and also how much they enjoy the as far and deep as possible stuff. Just like some men adore deepthroating and other find it less exciting than focussing on the sensitive head. (It is also the entrance/first inches of the vagina that are most sensitive.) Just because she says deeper or harder doesn't mean she actually needs it that way, it's a thing people say to vocalize that it feels great and they want more of it. And regardless, with the same size different positions allow for deeper or more shallow penetration.

Either way don't get a complex about your dick size when your girl is climaxing all over the place.
>>
>>18481584
>Either way don't get a complex about your dick size when your girl is climaxing all over the place.
well to think she would get better orgasms with a big dicked dude kills me inside

but thanks for the advice, guess I'm being too neurotic with that
>>
>>18481518
>Last night she had a very intense one that made her legs shake and have pelvic contractions for a few minutes.
take her to a doctor, this is not normal
next time try to fuck her gently
>>
>>18481518
>>18483017
First OP, let me put your mind at ease, dick size has little do with orgasms in almost all women.

Second have you tried talking to her and seeing what she felt made her have such a strong orgasm?

Third, maybe she's a bit more prone to gspot stimulation. Try focusing on her gspot with fingering during foreplay, you can apply a bit of pressure from the outside to make it feel more intense for her.

Fourth, don't worry so much man, it's not the orgasm that matters but the fun you having leading up to it. And with her having multiple orgasms I don't think she'll mind the quality too much.
>>
My gf is extremely prone to screaming/shaking/borderline epileptic orgasms too. Only you will know what to do to trigger it again, but here goes a tip from a 5'5" guy: her asking you to go deeper might hardly have anything to do with your dick size.

The clitoris has an internal wishbone shape around the vag. So when you go as deep as you can, your pubic bone not only presses her clit head, but the whole internal structure too. So just do that: go as deep as possible, and do short thrusts forward. Your glans won't rub too much, but this move makes women go crazy because your stimulating her whole clit and probably g-spot too, no matter how short you are. Good positions to try this is her holding her knees (whatch out for hitting her cervix, as the pussy gets shorter), or something like lesbians do for scissoring, with one leg in and one out, making it really easy to pressure the clit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.