[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked am i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2017.jpg (33KB, 422x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.jpg
33KB, 422x424px
Due to crippling anxiety can't go anyway, but I'm forced to go into school and because of that I'm always sick and worrying and can't concentrate on anything and I'm failing all my classes, anything I can do to stop this or at least dim it down
>>
>>18481515
Have you spoken to student counciling or similar shit like that, Even your parents/providers?
>>
Yeah I have they pretty much told me to take deep breathes
>>
why not take online classes instead op
>>
Online classes I've looked into that but mum said "if you never try to go out you'll be a failure"
>>
>>18481542
what do you wanna do in life op, most jobs even big ones are going to online besides doctors and other shit thats super important but some fiance stuff and other tech stuff is going online.
>>
>>18481533
Have you spoken with them about it outside of panicing moments? It's a pain in the ass, but talking about how to get through lessons with a clear mind helps.

I used to not be able to do jack shit because of anxiety. Got so bad I couldn't go to school altogether. Transfered to a "special school" where I am able to go 2-3 hours a day and follow a few subjects a year. Having experienced people around helps with changing the situation.
>>
I don't know what I want to do because honestly I'm not good at much, and my mum is a single mum and she can't drive cause she has seizures so I can't go to a " special school"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.