[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I Get the Hot One?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fatchick1.jpg (84KB, 551x365px) Image search: [Google]
fatchick1.jpg
84KB, 551x365px
Okay, so

>Canada Day; Going out to meet friends for a party, and on my way there, I start chatting to two girls who also have their own Canada Day plans
>One is hot, the other is kinda chubby
>They ask me about the camera I'm holding
>I've taken up photography recently, so I often carry it with me
>Say, "you know what, why don't I get one of you girls?"
>Tell them where to stand. They pose for me and I take the photo.
>"I might scan these after I get them developed. What number would I be texting them to?"
>Chubby girl takes my number and texts me her name so I have hers
>"I'll also give your number to my friend here."
>TFW I know I'll never get a text from the hotter friend, because girls never initiate.

Given the situation, I didn't think it would be polite to be like, "not you, I want the hot one's number." It'd also be weird to ask the girl whose number I have for the hotter girls' number. I especially feel bad because, if they hang out a lot, the chubby girl is probably used to being passed over for her hot friend, and I don't want to inflict further damage on anybody's self esteem.

How do spin this so that I can get in contact with the hot one without being a dick?

Pic for illustrative purposes only; not actually the girls in question.
>>
If you don't want to hurt anybody you fucked up right off the bat. You should have asked the specific girl you wanted for her number, instead of being vague about it.
How to spin it around? Honestly, no clue.
>>
Do you even have any indicator that the hot girl would be attracted to you? You realize the reason that the chubby girl gave you her number probably is so you wouldn't spin it into a come on?
>>
Be alpha. Fuck the fat one to get close to the skinny one. Then seduce the skinny one and turn them against each other.
>>
>>18481512

You don't pick out who to date out of the blue. As far as you know, hot girl is a married lesbian.

So, just talk to them man. Give yourself a chance to meet and flirt with hot chick. Maybe it won't happen, but I don't see another plan here.
>>
>>18481638
Should I just invite them both to something? Like, a group thing?

If it's a group thing like a party or a pub night, I may be able to talk to the hot one without making the chubby one a third wheel.
>>
>>18481678

See, that's a plan. Just remember, you have zero signals as of yet. So don't get your hopes up too much.
>>
>>18481687
Yeah, my hopes aren't too high. She doesn't even really look like "my type" (I tend to like artsy alt girls, or brainy academic girls studying STEM or psychology or literature or something). She just looks like a typical girl who goes clubbing and listens to radio music, but that's okay, because I'm young and have forever to find somebody I'm actually compatible with. I should use this time to just be a slut and smash with hot chicks. That way if the person I eventually fall in love with is just average-looking, at least I won't have to wonder for the rest of my life what it's like to fool around with a bombshell.
>>
>>18481512
its not a great situation, i'd just not go for it. Odds are they'll probably forget about it.

>There are plenty of fish in the sea or whatever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.