[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk to her or ghost her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I'll do my best to spare you the details so i'll just greentext I guess

>Took girl to prom
>Slow danced and held hands
>She says she likes me
>Afterward doesn't show anymore affection to me
>Makes "jokes" about how I was a bad date
>Doesn't invite me to her grad party then whines to me that no one came
>Gets pissed after I hang with a mutual female friend once and friend zones me
>Says she just needs time to make sure her feelings for me are real and she isn't ready for a relationship rn
>She's been kind of ignoring me lately, only messages me when she wants to rant about her family
>It's been a few weeks since she friend zoned me and I find out from her friends that she's talking to/crushing on 4 guys right now

Should I even bother confronting her about lying to me that she "isn't ready for a relationship"? I know she's treated me like shit and I should probably just block her and move on but my fee fees make me want to message her about this shit at least just to get some kind of apology for being an asshole to me. And for some fucking reason I still like her even though I know she doesn't give a shit about me. What do?
>>
Try to fuck her and tell her to fuck off.
Women are worthless desu.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and I just have bad experiences with them. Who knows
>>
>>18481520
No dice on the fucking i'm guessing since she's a Jesus freak. Overall I guess it's good it didn't work out but i'm still bummed since I still like her. Personally i'm of the opinion that all people are worthless.
>>
If I were you, I'd have a fallout and then block her.
Like, a really long rant and/or conversation about her bitchiness and lying, and by the end of it I'll break it down for her and spell it out
- B L O C C

You shouldn't talk to her anymore. Sounds like you're her cumdumpster of emotions. Been there with a similar sounding girl. "HURR HURR IM NOT EMOTIONALLY READ"
>Flirts with tons of guys EXCEPT FOR ME

Don't take her shit, and inform her you're done with the bs
>>
>>18481532
Fuck her in the psychological sense then.

Go get yourself some vodka, fuck a prostitute/random girl from the bar and boom, problem sorted and you're over her.

Having written that made me think. Imaging the random girl from your bar is your wife of gf. Willing to cheat at the drop of a hat.
What does that say about that girl or women in general?
>>
>>18481539
ready*

fuck
>>
>>18481539
I've been avoiding sperging out on her since we share mutual friends and I don't really feel like coming off as crazy or some shit.

But yeah the "I'm not ready for anything" is a load of shit. I'd prefer to just here "I don't like you anymore" than to just be flat out lied to.

Idk maybe i'll message her and just be like "wtf?" even though my common sense says I should just drop it

>>18481543
>Fuck her in the psychological sense then

Honestly if she pissed me off again I could since she made the mistake of opening up to me about stuff then being an asshole.
>>
>>18481532
>Jesus Freak
>Acts like a two faced babylonian bitch whore

OP why are you even wasting time on her?
How could you even have feelings for a person like that?
>>
>>18481628
>OP why are you even wasting time on her?

Because i'm a moron

>How could you even have feelings for a person like that?

Because i'm a moron and she's pretty
>>
>>18481507
bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.