[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghosting after Sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: hmmm.jpg (23KB, 466x361px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
23KB, 466x361px
So I met someone two weeks ago and on Thursday evening we slept with each other for the first time. In my opinion it was good and not too awkward the next day. So afterwards I sent a not quite nude picture, but a bit raunchy one along with the question "When will we see each other again?" and got a positive response for it "As soon as possible you hot thing" along with heart-eyes-emojis.

But since then I got nothing. Am I being ghosted? Should I be clingy and reply again? I know they perhaps went out on the weekend but still.

We haven't quite talked about our relationship status now, but it seems like they want a more casual approach. While I normally only do such things in relationships I'm okay with that for now. So did I just get used for sex, or.. ?
>>
>>18481410

>these are problems only women have
>a guy will never be in this situation because they won't have a chance in the first place
>>
>>18481410
> So did I just get used for sex, or.. ?
I'm sorry, anon. I'm so, so sorry.
If you have to ask /adv/, it's always as bad as you suspect if not worse.
>>
File: rich_evans_happy.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rich_evans_happy.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>18481505
Thanks.

Why do I even bother with people, again?
>>
>>18481566
Because there are some worthwhile ones out there, and you have to keep trying to find them, but that means making it through a heap of worthless ones.
>>
>>18481410
>Am I being ghosted?

Maybe. No mind readers here and it's only been, what, two full days?

According to your story, the other person messaged you last, yes? Isn't it your turn to send something now? Or do you imagine they they're supposed to be contacting you twice in a row to set up the next meeting?

>Should I be clingy and reply again?

And here's the basis of your problem: being this fucking frightened of how someone else is going to perceive you that you can't simply act the way you want to without checking in with others to make sure it's "ok".

If the other person texts you twice in a row, that makes them "clingy" right? And you need to immediately dump or ghost because OH NO AWKWARD and under no circumstances should any sort of honest communication occur.

Grow up. If someone really likes you, they're going to be happy to hear from you. If trying to stay in contact with them is some sort of gigantic problem for them, then fuck 'em.

If someone doesn't want you in their life to the extent that you'd like to be when you're in a relationship, that's a pretty big clue that you should be looking for someone else.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.