[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOGGY STYLE ISNT WORKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 688x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 688x720px
I'm annoyed as fuck right now. I have a curved down dick and you experts said I can penetrate my girlfriend with doggy style. I got her wet, I was hard and when I tried to penetrate I couldn't thrust it in.
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
can someone explain please give me a thorough explanation of how to do doggy style, or at least tell me if I should bend my erection up using hard objects to get an upward curve
>>
>>18481400
Did you have her at an angle? Or was her back straight? Also were her legs apart of together?
>>
>>18481412
*or together
>>
>>18481400
> how to do doggy style
Dogs can do it without being educated about it. Why can't you?
>>
>>18481412
>>18481417
her legs were apart and I had her try and bend her torso down. I figured it'll work but I just kept rubbing her lips when I tried to thrust. my dick also started bending a bit
>>18481419
maybe I'm just retarded. They can also smell things better than I can. there are many great things that doggos can do that I cant
>>
>>18481430
Well next time you try don't get paranoid or go into it thinking it won't work, it'll just make matter worse. Make sure she's very wet and either have her speed her cheeks herself or do it yourself if she's comfortable with it. Have her place her forearms on the surface beneath her and it should slide right in. Is she a virgin? She might be too tight
>>
>>18481472
Also try firm pillow under her hips at give you a better angle for downward penetration.
>>
>>18481472
god damn auto correct, *spread her cheeks
>>
>>18481400
Oh kek, it's this guy again
How long till your gf dumps you for someone who can actually fuck her?
>>
>>18481400
You're pathetic
>>
>>18481400
When my wife and I doggy style we starti n missionary and then she makes a slow rotation until she is on her stomach. Finally we get her up on her knees, all will I'm still inside of her. Works for us, but I don't have a downward dick. Good luck
>>
>>18481492
who are you talking about. I've seen several different posts about guys talking about dicks that curve up or down
>>18481472
yeah she's a virgin. weird thing is when I spread open her hymen she said it was painful
>>18481604
everyone on 4chan is pathetic. this isn't news.
>insert wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg
>>18481670
her let's don't get in your way during the rotation? also thanks for the luck
>>
>>18481400
>pro tip
Finger her before insertion.
Use your fap hand as aim accessory enhancing tool. Once you are in, you are golden.

>>18481430
>maybe I'm just retarded
You truly are. But dont worry, practice makes perfect.

AIM YOUR DICK WITH HAND.
>>
>>18481776
Well she is pet flexible, she puts her leg one at a time straight leg up to her chest to get around my arms. The hardest part for her is actually rocking back onto her heels to get her butt in the air
>>
>>18481430
I don't care if your dick makes a full quarter circle, you should still be able to get it in. You're just doing it wrong. Vaginas are incredibly stretchy, you won't rip her in half or break your dick.
>>
Sounds more like this might be a problem of her having an intact hymen, inexperienced and possibly not emotionally ready to have sex.

Get a smaller sized dildo/vibrator and see she if she can insert it to get used to penetration. She may be clenching up tight when you try to enter her.
>>
>>18481868
wait so a corkcsrew dick can have sex? that gives me confidence, thanks m8
>>
>>18482887
Ducks have literal corkscrew dicks and lady ducks have corkscrew vaginas that twist in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION. So if they can make THAT work, I see no reason why your dick which is a mockery of the essence of human form and spits in the eye of god's design can't fit inside a regular ol' vagina.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.