[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: fuck this gay earth.jpg (110KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this gay earth.jpg
110KB, 1366x768px
Let me tell you about my story because I don't think I'll write one after.
I'm a manlet in his 25, I'm a psychologist, I have a really beautiful girlfriend (no, I'm not exaggerating she's really beautiful) who's a psychologist too, we've been together for seven years now, we plan to get married soon. I have a great job, I'm also a musician, I have a band with my friends and we play every week. I play the guitar, the piano and I make music on my computer. I've met my fav artist and got to party with him. I live in a small town with a lot of greenish landscapes with a beautiful sight. I have a cat, who's an asshole but I love her. I'm going to Europe soon with my girlfriend after getting married, we're going to live over there.
My life is something you can call a happy one. But I have a struggle. There are several times where I can't get fun or happiness, even when everything's okay my mind can't bear everything and I just want to be alone with the thoughts that are destroying me. I can't enjoy anything, I can't think of positive things, I can't smile anymore.
Yesterday I thought about killing myself not because I was sad, or depressed (maybe I was, but clinically I don't fit in the depression diagnosis), is just because I didn't find the point in living anymore, it didn't make sense to me, it doesn't make sense now either.
What's the point of living? There's absolutely no proof that we're going anywhere after death. And when you die, there's only memories left, memories that you'll never think again because you'll be dead. Death ends everything, death gives you rest, and I'm tired.
>>
your life sounds wonderful and I envy you, but that's beside the point.

maybe you've lost your sense of purpose. Every man has his own purpose that becomes clearer / fainter depending on where their life is headed. Read the Way of The Superior Man
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.