[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Ex is using her friends to harass me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1491020866504.jpg (12KB, 238x208px) Image search: [Google]
1491020866504.jpg
12KB, 238x208px
Hey guys, I broke up with my ex about a year ago. A couple weeks after I had an incident where random numbers would constantly text me at all hours of the day not exactly life threatening or anything but just annoying and telling me how I'm a shitty person and I deserve every bad thing that happens to me. I blocked the numbers as they came in and cut ties with all her friends that would have any kind of info on me. I've switched phones multiple times since and finally stepped into the modern age with a smartphone a week ago. I made the mistake of texting one of her friends(they share a name with another friend of mine) and they didn't respond, but a few days later my phone started blowing up again. I know for sure it has to be them, but I don't know what kind of recourse I can take to get them to stop. I'm pretty sure they use a proxy or some VOIP or something because they just switch numbers any time I block them. Should I go take the offensive? Should I confront my ex and tell her to stop her shitty friends from harassing me? Is this something I can get cops involved in? Or should I just post their number on reddit or some shit and let them have a field day?
>>
>>18481235
Text you ex tell her to knock that juvenile shit off or you'll post her number all over the Internet. Then start blocking numbers.
>>
what do the texts say?

I'd just block the numbers. seems a bit weird because if any of my friends asked me 'hey can you harass my ex for me?' I'd probably ask them to get over it, and move on with life.
>>
>>18481266
The Texts range from inane shit like
>Where's the food Delivery boy? I'm hungry
to
>Still haven't left town yet huh you dead beat?
and
> Hows that show of yours going I miss your cute friend(In reference to a failed podcast I tried to do)

I've been blocking them as they come in but they message from a different number after a few hours.

>>18481265
I got rid of my ex's number but I messaged a mutual friend of ours on FB to confront her and tell her to stop. Hopefully that does something
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.