[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I look up my girlfriends ex boyfriend on facebook? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Should I look up my girlfriends ex boyfriend on facebook? The one who took her virginity, and had sex with multiple girls in high school, while I dropped out of high school at 19 as a virgin.

This is part of a cycle. I get depressed. I get angry. I dwell on my girlfriends past. I cheat. I get caught. We move on. Last time I got caught was around July 4th. So it might be fitting.

I'm 26, soon to be 27. I'll never be seventeen in the summer having sex with girls who live on my block at 3 in the morning when they're parents are asleep or away.

Does this desire to cheat mean I really just want to be single? Or is it something bigger?

Why did he have so much sex in high school, but I didn't? What was wrong with me?
>>
Don't worry too much about it, as long as you had unique experiences that this guy didn't have, you'll have something to remember anyway. Sex isn't all that important unless you really put it on a pedestal.
>>
>>18481242

why did he have so much sex in high school and I had none?

Girls dream about a white wedding with all of their family around. All I wanted was to lose my virginity.
>>
>>18481195
You're depressed, and depression is always a cycle. Break the cycle. Stand up right now, leave the computer, go outside, and walk for three miles in one direction. When you get back, have a glass of water and plan to do something you've never done.
Your obsession with your gf's first bf is a cuck fetish trying to be born. Abort that shit. Block him on facebook so you can't see his profile.
Live in the present and enjoy every ounce of pleasure your gf gives you now.
Figure out why you cheat on your gf.
Nothing was wrong with you in high school. Something will be wrong with you if you don't stop trying to relive your high school years. Live in the present. Now is the only moment that still exists.
>>
>>18481275

but, get this. What if it isn't a cuck fetish, but an excuse?

What if I really just want to be a hoe, but I'm scared there isn't an endgame to that?

I'm 26, soon to be 27. if i ever have children, the likelihood of them having autism just gets higher and higher. i want children, but i also enjoy playing the field.

I've had a lot of setbacks in life, so i'm 26 just earning my bachelor degree. I'm not at a place maturity wise with people my age. I'm still a kid, but I feel like I'm expected to do so much more, but I don't want to do any of it, right now.
>>
>>18481282
Why are you still sitting at the computer, anon? Three miles. Now.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.