[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is carbon paper for the transfer of a tattoo stencil safe? Of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: punk rock tattoo.jpg (83KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
punk rock tattoo.jpg
83KB, 375x500px
Is carbon paper for the transfer of a tattoo stencil safe? Of what does the ink on the carbon paper consist of? Because it will inevitably go in as you prick your skin, so I want to know

I am preparing to do a diy tattoo on myself.
>>
>>18481124
>what does the ink on the carbon paper consist of?
Not the sharpest tool in the box, are you?
>>
>>18481124
>diy
please don't do this OP
>>
>>18481132
so is it safe then? Do you mean it's not ink?
>>
>>18481134
so many people are doing them. I have almost everything I need.
>>
>>18481132
>>18481134
are there even any adults left on this site? Why does every reply come from a teen?
>>
If you don't have the mental faculty to understand that carbon paper uses carbon to stain then you should not be getting any kind of tattoo let alone doing one yourself.
>>
>>18481399
I don't know all of carbon's qualities and I am not an artist. My question still remains and you're not being helpful at all.
>>
>>18481404
If you do this you will get infected sick and die. Speak to a professional.
>>
>>18481407
>If you do this you will get infected sick and die

not necessarily. Quite the scare you have going on, I wonder if facts mean anything to you. I'm not going to reply again to you.
>>
>>18481411
You asked for advice, we gave it. If you are too stupid to listen then your blood is not on our hands and you can fuck right off.
Just be careful that your carer does not see you handling sharp implements or you might get a time-out.
>>
sure is summer in here...
>>
It's safe bro. We're carbon based lifeforms right?
>>
>>18481446
I mean, I wondered if tattoo artists used a different kind of blue paper. But what you said is what I'm thinking as well. So is it ink or is it straight "coal" so to speak?
>>
>>18481147
>>18481156
>mental retardation
idc anymore just do it please
>>
hey come on guys, I 've offered my opinion or knowledge in some of the threads, and it

holy shit, I just noticed that the /diy/ board still exists

MODS, SORRY, DELETE THIS IF YOU WANT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.