[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls, would you be disgusted if your bf/husband/fuckbuddy or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 879780890.jpg (33KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
879780890.jpg
33KB, 736x588px
Girls, would you be disgusted if your bf/husband/fuckbuddy or whatever really loved fondling and sucking your tits? Not only during sex but sometimes casually as well.

I'm gonna be brutally honest here.
I might have a fetish or something, i can't get enough of a nice pair, my ex never complained but i think she did find it weird because i could suckle on her tits for an entire hour. I wonder how women feel about this particular thing, do they enjoy it as well? Do they find it creepy that a grown ass man can take so much pleasure from sucking on their breasts?

Guys who relate, feel free to share your thoughts as well.
>>
>>18481097
nah i don't see why it's odd?

i like flashing mine to my bf in almost all kind of situations, i would find it odd if he didn't like touching, kissing etc them when he had a great opputunity?

but i guess you should be secure in a relationship before going bananas over a girls tits!
>>
>>18481097
As long as girl doesn't have some self-confidence issues about her tits I can't see how this could be of a problem.

I think it could actually be pretty good for most of the girls, as they like to know you find them sexy/beautiful/attractive/whatever. Just be sure she knows how much you love that part of her body.
>>
>>18481097
Ehhh, I would probably draw the line at casual suckling personally. In bed, during sex, I even like it. But I would feel very weird about my bf just wanting to suck on my tit while browsing the internet.
Comes across as like, mommy issues or something to me. Outside of sex, it would feel like I'm in some sort of maternal role which is weird to me.
>>
Disgusted? No. I'd find it a bit weird, but I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>18481097
Great post - I'm going to spend 30 minutes today focusing on my gf tits. I'm planning a major make out session. She gets wet so quickly and by quickly I mean within minutes of me touching her that I don't spend nearly enough time on her tits or making out. I'm not kidding I get her wet in minutes and having first orgasam within 5 min. She's awesome.
>>
>>18481119
It's not like i want it all the time but sometimes i just want my girl to whip them out and let me have at it for a while

Would you be ok with doing that?
>>
>>18481097
>hating free breast checkup
As long as it's not on my period I'd be fine, some girls get very sensitive and tender around that time.
Sucking for a long time can get the nipples irritated though.
Honestly speaking even I play with them sometimes.
>>
>>18481187
not her but I would
too bad my breasts are too small, because a nice big pair are much better to play with
>>
>>18481187
Again, in a sexual manner, no prob. If you're not gonna be fucking me in the next 30-45 mins I'd prefer you didn't lol.

I guess the other thing for me is you know, it does feel good. It turns me on, so if you were just gonna casually suck a titty and get me all riled up and then not gonna finish the job, it'd probably get me a tad sexually frustrated. You'd be blue ballin me man lol.

I have rather sensitive nips though, so that might just be me.
>>
>>18481190
Oh dear god I didn't even think of that. I remember a time I got so tender I merely bumped into something with my tit and I thought I had been shot in the chest
>>
>>18481097
I love it.
Honestly, even sucking on them randomly is fine. Would make me horny as hell, probably, but hey. Nearly everything does.
>>
>>18481214
>>18481201
>>18481190

God damn, where do i find girls like this?
>>
>>18481249
Burger King
>>
>>18481097
Quick story. My wife and I went camping for a concert and we had a 9 month old at home who we left with my parents. She was still nursing and we forgot to bring her pump. We went to the concert and then got back to our tent. By then she was starting to get a little sore and full feeling. So I had to suck both of her tits dry. Then I had to do it again the next morning. Let's just say it was some of the best sex we've ever had together. She was a little weirded out at first because it seemed like Mommy Behavior, but I just said to go with it and enjoy it and then she did, a lot!
>>
>>18481097
I find it weird but then again I'm a dude...
>>
nice

i thought women didn't like having their tits sucked actually
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.