[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIRGIN HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_111.png (310KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_111.png
310KB, 1242x2208px
new gf (technically) is coming over tonight

never came over before

how do I not fuck this up?
>>
>>18480713
You'll fuck it up anyways
>>
>>18480713
It's not rocket science, just have fun and go with the flow.
If she's already (technically) your gf you can't do that much wrong by being yourself.
>>
File: 1404928940756.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1404928940756.png
14KB, 646x720px
>>18480713
>see black people

day ruined, thanks anon
>>
File: 1497257697126.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497257697126.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
>>18480713
>>
>>18480730
Good, now go kill yourself
>>
File: 1377547647027.png (234KB, 340x301px) Image search: [Google]
1377547647027.png
234KB, 340x301px
>>18480727

man I hope
that's why I wanted to see if she wanted food

she got me into New Girls so I guess that's what we're gonna watch.

Should we start from the living room
Or straight to my room?
>>
>>18480754
Jesus..buy some watermelons and shits from kfc, pour some booze into her and it will develop somehow. Planning something is bullshit trust me Tyron.
>>
>>18480754
I don't think it really matters. In theory, you could make out in either room, if that's what you're after.
Go with what the most comfortable for you is. And where watching your series works the best.
It'll be fine anon.

If I may ask: What exactly is your objective here? Just having a nice evening with her OR losing your virginity?
>>
File: IMG_113.png (660KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_113.png
660KB, 1242x2208px
>>18480765

honestly just want to chill wtih her

if things build up idk
>>
>>18480778
Then there really is nothing to worry about. She obviously enjoys your company very much. And she is intimate enough with you to let you hold and kiss her. Just have fun, watch the movie, see if it leads to something. And if not, who cares, you had a good time and you'll probably do it again.

Just don't let the spaghetti spill. But seeing that you already seem to know each other a bit I don't think that would be a problem.
>>
File: she takes the pain away.webm (1MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
she takes the pain away.webm
1MB, 356x200px
>>18480797

thanks brah
>>
>>18480713
>2017
>racemixing
>>
>>18480713
>new gf
>Technically
Elaborate. If you think she's your girlfriend now because she kissed you,you gotta curb your enthusiasm senpai... Unless you're like 15 or something.

>>18480778
>if things build up idk
Offer her some alcohol and it probably will. You just need to stay sober. Otherwise how it will probably go is that you sit close to her,make her laugh a few times,movie ends and she goes home.
>>
>>18480714

he's already fucking up by texting her so much.

He should set everything in 2 texts max.

>are you free today?
>1-2 hours of silence
>yeah just finished something and I have free afternoon
>I can come over
>that's what I was thinking, just grab some wine, I'll cook something and have a great time

this is how I would do it, OP has so much to learn he wont score until months of [spoiler]texting[/spoiler] dating
>>
File: ed n elly .jpg (67KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
ed n elly .jpg
67KB, 736x552px
>>18480946

>new gf
>Elaborate

We kissed + more when we watch Despicable Me
(fucking kids kept looking at us lol)
but it's still weird because we haven't said it to make it official I guess.

we're both over 20 and under 23

also we don't drink lol ew

she just canceled anyway so nvm
>>
>>18481129
It's weird cause you aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. Getting a kiss done is pretty mandatory to show that a date actually went well on the girls end and ultimately did not fail. Some guys take 3 dates to do it but real niggas get it done every date and you can bet they don't consider the girls they do it to their girlfriend. They're a girl they're trying out, just like the girl is trying the guy out to see if they're worth something.

>canceled
Ouch
This is why your texting game has gotta be strong though, a bit like this anons example >>18480975
Personally speaking I don't agree with just flat saying you're free. I'd say i'm gonna do something then the girl will probably ask what I am doing and want to come along.

Either fuckin' way you do it though,ultimately aim to be a priority not an option. I can tell you've put this girl on a pedestal and she just option'd the shit out of you so I hope this mentally gets her off that pedestal.

And lastly
>we don't drink
Even if you don't,try to get her to anyway. It keeps her exactly where you want her and loosens her up.
>>
File: IMG_121.png (518KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_121.png
518KB, 1242x2208px
>>18481230

>drink
I don't want us to only be able to openly talk to each other when we're intoxicated, sounds unhealthy.

>Not responding for two hours

If I was talking to a roastie I'd do shit like that. I really think this one likes me because I'm not acting likea fuccboi
>>
>>18481363
I wouldn't listen to tips like that. If you want someone who you really connect to on an emotional level, than I really don't think "plans/schemes" like "you have to wait x before responding", "you have to make her x so she x".
Be yourself. Don't force yourself do things you normally wouldn't do, drinking for example. That's retarded. Who wants a relationship based on some weird dating techniques/tricks like this?
Don't wait with responding. If you have the time and know what you want to say, then answer. If you don't then wait. Both are okay.

I also wouldn't think too much of her cancelling. Shit happens, especially with kids involved. I think you're doing fine, even if you two haven't made it "official". That also doesn't have to mean anything.
>>
>>18481423
Oh, forgot/mixed up some words here an there. Sorry, I'm kinda distracted here, hope it's still understandable.
>>
File: IMG_122.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_122.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>18481431
>>18481423

haha it's fine

no she doesn't have any kids, I wouldn't be anywhere near a girl carrying a saved game.

guess we'll find out tomorrow
>>
>>18481423
>be yourself
Not this shitty mene advice again
>>
>>18481455
Well, she somehow has kids to look out for sometimes, maybe they're a friends or family, I don't know. But if she feels a little bit responsible for them, stuff like her cancelling something can happen. Nothing to worry about.

>>18482716
All these tips that say you have to be someone else are shitty meme advice. "Be yourself" is not.
Of course, if you have a shitty, bland, unlikable personality, being yourself won't work that well but that's obviously not the case for OP, seeing that they already are kind of close.

Also: If you want to be in a serious relationship with a woman, why would you try to act like someone you are not?
You need her to like you for who you are. How else would you want to have a long lasting, healthy, serious relationship with her?
People that give advice like "You need to make her wait/You need to be an ass/You need to x" are just people that had some bad luck with women and are now bitter because of it, instead of accepting that she just wasn't the right person.
OR they are just some kind of macho that don't understand what a "serious relationship" is.
Sure, you need to make the woman like you, but you should do that with your personality and not some strange advice you got from the internet.
>>
>>18480713
>using black skin emoji
Nigger detected
>>
>>18480757
made me lol hard
>>
>>18482876
This.
Stick to your own race. You're part of the reason why people these days think that animals don't have genders.
>>
OP, fuck the cucks in this thread. Going from the texts, she sounds interested, so whatever you've been up to until now has been working
>>
File: 1478325427913.gif (2MB, 425x256px) Image search: [Google]
1478325427913.gif
2MB, 425x256px
>>18482908

You're a long way from stormfront, comrade. How about you fuck off back to whatever racist cesspool you crawled out of.
>>
>>18480754

I swear that the best movie to watch if she's normie, in order to make it into getting laid, is Bonnie and Clyde. REALLY easy to get laid to Bonnie and Clyde. I'm deep in a relationship right now thanks to that meme (but good) film
>>
>>18482926
Did I hurt your feelings, sweetie? x)
>>
>>18482951

I find racists repugnant and irritating. Not exactly an uncommon stretch of logic, sweetie.
>>
How about you spread your racism on /pol/ or /b/ instead of /adv/.
>>
>>18480714
With a self-defeating attitude like that, YOU would fuck it up.

Let's try to at least give OP a chance instead of being angry losers, ok?
>>
>dominos or Pizza Hut
You nasty
>>
>>18482926
>fuck off back to whatever racist cesspool you crawled out of
>on 4chan
>>
Well, seeing as she likely fetishizes black men because she's a bleach-haired girl with daddy issues, you are actually at serious advantage.

Share some good food, put on a movie, invite her to snuggle up close to you, and after the movie ends, make out with her until she is ready for you to fuck her. If you act even somewhat normal, you're going to have a very hard time fucking this up, as girls like the one you're with are super easy.

Tonight is going to be a good night for you, OP. It is later in the relationship where you're going to have some serious trouble. Enjoy this while it is new and exciting.
>>
>>18483020
Don't listen to him. Generelazing people is, in most cases, a bad idea.
We don't have nearly enough info to say anything about her as a person.
>>
File: 45678745.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
45678745.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>18482926
>being this much of a butthurt cuck
lmao
>>
>>18483034
Are you white? Go date a desperate Asian girl, and you will experience almost the exact same thing as OP is about to.
>>
>>18480778
Dude chill
>>
>>18480713
Your best bet is to not expect sex or even the succ, but be prepared to be flirtatious if the event arises. Just try not to be a horny sperg and you'll be alright
>>
>>18482966
>nog detected
>>
>>18480778
>lol count: 4

Are you guys over 35?
>>
>>18480713
>dominos or pizzahut

ew why

which part of the country are you in? I'll look up a better pizza place for you
>>
Holy shit stop texting her so god damn much, give her a chance to miss you. And stop with the cute faces. Let her come over at a certain time when she's free, start watching a movie on the sofa, then move to the bed, than make out with her, touch her until she lifts her hips up to take off her underwear, then you know it's game on.

Also ignore the edgelords in this thread.
>>
Girls just wanna have fun. If you've been on a date with a girl, that's awesome! Now it's time to shake things up for the next date though. Try to go different places, do different things, be outside, show her that you're spontaneous, creative, and open-minded.

And stop with the hearts and emojis and shit, that isn't attractive to women
>>
>>18483714
IME I've had way more success with women when I used emoji's/emoticons.

I don't know why.
>>
>>18483721

I mean you can drop them strategically to let a girl know you like her, like a winky face on occasion. i definitely wouldn't do a heart though, that's pretty feminine
>>
>>18480714
False.

there are always things that could be better, but my first time was pretty good desu. It was funny and exciting.
>>
>>18480975
If i text my boyfriend to ask if he was free and was greeted with 2 hours of silence id tell him to forget it.
>>
>>18481455
>nigger
>kfc

do you also steal cars?
>>
File: C6QfEgfUYAASSW4.jpg (45KB, 584x578px) Image search: [Google]
C6QfEgfUYAASSW4.jpg
45KB, 584x578px
>>18482786
>All these tips that say you have to be someone else are shitty meme advice. "Be yourself" is not.

Be yourself is legitimately the most shallow and worthless advice out there and what no socially adjusted person needs to hear or read. Let alone a guy who is doing well enough he's got a female on his list of To-Do's. Get the fuck out of here.
And telling someone they have to be another person is all if not some of the goal of /adv/ so I have no fucking idea why you're whining so hard about it.

Also
>If you want to be in a serious relationship with a woman, why would you try to act like someone you are not?
>serious relationship
A person shouldn't want to be in a serious relationship in the first place. Relationships are supposed to be fun,enjoyable and burned down when they become irreparably so. Which is why you act like someone else. It won't feel right for both parties without some risks, uncertainty and thrills. Which is what shit like making her wait for your texts does or being an ass... Although frankly you aren't supposed to be an ASS,just not a pushover yesman who has spine to call your partner out. And the desire to have fun with women in such a fashion isn't the result of being bitter but rather a desire to keep things hot.

>>18484399
You say that but in practice I doubt that's really how it'd play out. Chances are you'd vent and the two of you would wind up doing shit on another day.

Or you'd dump him.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.