[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joining the Army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7810.jpg (171KB, 750x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7810.jpg
171KB, 750x1069px
Lately I've been having some deep thought about joining the army, but I'm worried that i wont get in. I have an arrest of my juvenile record, but the case was dismissed because I didn't do it.

How greatly will this affect my chances of getting in?

This picture is an email my local recruiter emailed me about some basic qualifications. I've heard about getting a waiver, but honestly I'm embarrassed and too scared to speak about it with my recruiter. What's your opinion on the topic; or how should I handle it?
>>
OP here, also how should I bring this conversation up with my family?
>>
>>18480339
It only matters if you're convicted of a crime.
>>
>>18480339
no its not a big deal
but if youre this much of a pussy, please dont join
>joining army
lel jk army's full of faggots, you'll fit right in
>>
>>18480339
>that grammar

There's no way this can be a legitimate letter unless the US army recruits literal retards
>>
>>18480339
>but I'm worried that i wont get in.

You've got to try, to fail. If you don't try now you'll forever wonder what if. If you get rejected so what? Feel bad about it for a minute and move on with your life; go to college, get a job, cut off your pee-pee and change your name to Stephanie, whatever works for you my dude.

The pain of failure is nothing compared to the pain of regret.
>>
>>18480339
If you're breathing, they'll take you.

On the other hand, they won't guarantee to return you in the same shape.

Whatever a recruiter tells you, whatever contracts you sign, whatever training they promise - once you're in, your ass belongs to them and they can do whatever they want with you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.