[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I give good head?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1490411222263.png (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1490411222263.png
12KB, 160x160px
How do I give good head?
>>
>>18480319
Lick the clit.
>>
I have had good reviews personally

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/233767-the-lesbian-guide-to-eating-pussy-(every-man-must-read)
>>
>Lrn2deepthroat
Also, work your way into it start off slow. Look him in the eyes and jerk him off a bit. Lick the tip and suck it. Slowly work your way deeper. Rub his dick against your face and run the side along your mouth, put it in your cheek. Play with it with your tongue while it's in your mouth. And when you're ready, take it deeper. If you can't take it deep, jerk him off while you suck the tip. Every now and then lick his balls, and If you're sucking grab them. Tell him how big he is. Act like you want and need it more than anything in the world, more than air. And if you get into a rhythm with anything that he responds well or uncontrollably too, keep it up. And tell him what makes you horny - if you want your hair grabbed, or face fucked, or him to shove his dock into your throat while you're upaisr down - then tell him and make it happen. It's hot knowing you're wanted or that you habe the go ahead to do rough shit.
>>
Not op, but how do you avoid poking a guy's dick with your teeth? I feel so bad when it happens!
>>
>>18480362
>Act like you want and need it more than anything in the world, more than air.
Don't go overboard. Despite having our IQ lowered by 50 points simply by having your mouth anywhere near our dicks, we can still tell when you're exaggerating, and it feels weird when you say things that aren't obviously true. We start to question the other things you say.
Personally, I honestly love giving head to a woman. I liked the smell and taste of every vagina I've ever eaten. I like writing on her pussy with my tongue (lingering on the clit) and seeing if she can figure out each letter, or seeing how many letters of the alphabet she can get through. One girl couldn't keep herself from squeezing my head with her thighs, and she nearly choked me—and that was hot.
Honestly enjoying giving head—whether you are a man or a woman—is the most important thing you can do to improve oral sex. If you really like it, your partner will know and feel appreciated. If you're faking it or just going along with it, your partner will know and feel, well, less appreciated.

>>18480376
It feels bad for an instant, but the rest of the blowjob more than makes up for it.
>>
>>18480376
Maybe I'm weird but I like a little teeth. The contrast in feeling makes it better imo, just don't grind your teeth on it while you're going up and down. That shit HURTS. If you feel like your jaw is closing give it a break for a minute and kiss the shaft and give the balls some attention.

Biting down an itty bit (for pressure's sake) is actually kinda nice imo. Just don't chew it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.