[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Law school or aerospace engineering? I know they seem dispar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4822.png (336KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4822.png
336KB, 500x378px
Law school or aerospace engineering?

I know they seem dispar but I can't decide.

Aerospace engineering
+interested in aviation since forever
+cool, meaningful occupation
+loads of math

Law school
+interested in law and lately in politics as well
+high status and good salary
+would have to travel to study it since I don't live in a common law country

I'm a reasonably smart dude so I think both are within my possibilities.
>>
>>18480190
go for areo space engineering, change our space knowledge and design us shit instead of using fucking shit rockets, i have an idea that can change our current rockets but im not batman or smart enough to explain equations and shit neither can i build things
>>
>>18480190
>Aerospace engineering
I come from a line of aerospace engineers. you will never have a stable job. my great grandfather was head engineer at multiple big aerospace companies, worked on the apollo project, and by all accounts was not satisfied with the toll of the job, or the lack of security having to find a new job every couple years or so when projects end.

my grandfather was also a very talented engineer, and was head engineer at multiple companies. he killed himself unfortunately before I was born and I never heard much about him really that would help you.

>law school.
in 4 years there's going to be a serious glut of lawyers like there are engineers now. wages are going to go down. harvard got rid of their entrance exams recently essentially. it's going to be a joke of a field by the time you graduate, but shows more promise unless you are massively talented with engineering and know that the job won't drive you to drink, death, or other forms of self destruction.
>>
i work in an aviation company
there are lots of software, electrical, and mechanical engineers

there are no aerospace engineers
don't fall for meme engineering programs, there are a lot and they advertise huge starting salaries because there are very few actually employed as them
>>
Engineering will always have many diverse opportunities

Being a lawyer requires you selling yourself, do you know how to sale and if not, can you learn?
>>
>>18480190
Aerospace because later you can always go back to law school the become an IP Attorney for aerospace clients.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.