[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating - Need Adv Asap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Im torn between gf of 3 years and new flame at work. Its all really complicated. Basically...
>switch fast food restaurant locations
>girl at counter is cute, but I never worked up the courage to talk to her
>besides I have a gf
>passing glances, hello/goodbyes, small talk ensues
>one day, out of nowhere, she adds my number from the wall where all thr employee numbers are
>instant flirt, smiley faces, emojis, etc
>never told her I have girlfriend
>she said she thought I was cute
>after years of feeling like I was only good enough for one girl, IMMENSE confidence boost
>tonight was the first night her and I snapchatted, and we're already dirty talking
>i still feel bad for my gf
>took her virginity, met her parents, and theyve done a lot for me
>gave me a place to stay when i got kicked out
>bought me several dinners
>I cant even comprehend how much money my girlfriend has invested in me
>Im torn between picture perfect high school lovers married together forever
>and sexy 10/10 that for once ACTUALLY wants me
What the fuck do I do, I cant hide this from my girlfriend forever. If things keep going the way they are, her and I will end up having sex, and soon.
>wtf do I do
>>
>>18480094
Stable long term relationships are more important than looks that will fade with time anon.
>>
Don't be a cunt.
>>
You need to decide if you're ready to settle or if you want to keep dating. You have the freedom of not being bound to your long term gf by a kid or marriage. You never know your long term gf might get bored of you too and do something shady. Just don't cheat man that's fucked up.
Good luck.
>>
Coming from personal experience, I cheated on my gf with a coworker from a past job.

She would always flirt with me and talk dirty and eventually we started just going to eat out for lunch, and then go places together, then eventually sex. It turned out she was some nymphomaniac, and after a few times of raunchy sex she started telling me about her other guys, which was a major turn off for me, and wanted me to be one of her FWB.

I had to quit because work became to uncomfortable for me, I told my gf (she broke up with me), lost some friends, and lost a well-paying job with a good commute.

You're probably in physical contact with her (like you can see her, hear her voice, interact with her) for a long time (because you work together) so psychologically, your brain tells you you have an attraction to her; you most likely don't like her for who she is.

Definitely not worth it.
Also, post pictures of your gf/girl that aren't uploaded on any social media site.
>>
>>18480114
I would, but shes a femanon. I cant risk it, Im really sorry anon. I was even worried about posting the story about how I transfered jobs because of how similar and recent the post was to whats going on. Thank you for the response, it gave me a lot of insight into the situation. Like you pointed out, relationships in a workplace are unprofessional and usually end up with everyone worse off from the aftermath.
And for everyone else, thank you, its helping me really weigh out my options
>>
OP here, forgot to mention, pic related because its been an hour since I made that post and Im still losing sleep over this shit.
>>
>>18480094
>10/10
Objects might look prettier when you are in love.
>>
>>18480094
Pretend that you are a man with steel in your backbone. Tell the hot girl that you are in love with your gf. Don't be a weak pussy or you'll be working fast-food until you're 40.
>>
>>18480094
1) If newgirl is a 10/10 and this forward with you this quickly, she's probably banging other guys already. Do you want to give up a stable gf of 3 years to become Three of Seven for your little fast-food princess?
2) You need a better job. Get out of fast food. Apprentice and learn a trade at worst, but get out of your dead-end job cycle. If you ever want to wife that stable gf or another one later on, you can't do it with an onion ring.
3) Stop using Snapcancer. Start adulting and read (2) again.
>>
Cut it out with the new girl before it's too late, and possibly switch jobs
>>
>>18480094

You need to immediately come clean to your girlfriend and let her be the judge and jury. It's cheating as long as it's a secret -- but you're lying to both.

Girl at work, who knows her baggage? You find out she's fucked 30 guys, including a fat 50 year old, for example?
>>
>>18480094
fuck the newgirl as soon as possible

then tell your gf about it and tell newgirl about your gf

bask in glorious emotional fountain that erupts

seek random new girl afterwards
>>
>>18480094
Stay with your girlfriend and stop this shit. Orgasm only lasts a few seconds. The physical attraction of the beginnings only lasts a couple of months at best. It doesn't replace what you've built. Be an adult.

Also don't tell your girlfriend and try to make your exit smooth with the other girl - like, say you don't feel ready or whatever shit, but don't tell her it's because you have a girlfriend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.