[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I smoke more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images (20).jpg (19KB, 441x333px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
19KB, 441x333px
Ok I tried smoking crushed tea leaves in a pipe yesterday and if you ask me it tasted wonderful.should I work my way up the ladder?any of you tried smoking tea?
>>
Inhaling smoke in any form is harmful but if you don't care about that then go right ahead.

Why do you need advice on this?
>>
Try smoking Blue Lotus.
>>
>>18479934
I usually find tea smoke kinda harsh. There are other herbs (many of which people use to make herbal teas, so you don't have to go out of your way to find them) that are way more pleasant. I'm a fan of crushed mint leaves, and lemongrass & sage. Chamomile can be OK on occasion but the smoke can smell surprisingly like cannabis, at least to people who aren't familiar with it, so just be careful if you don't want to give people the wrong impression.

>should I work my way up the ladder?
As the guy said above, inhaling burnt plant matter is never good for you, so don't fool yourself that you're not hurting yourself by smoking tea leaves. That said, smoking any of the herbs I mentioned is almost certainly less harmful than smoking anything with nicotine in it, so I'm not sure why you'd make the jump to tobacco if smoking tea/herbs satisfies you. Try it if you'd like, but it's not good for your body.

If you're talking about pot, I'm going to refrain from giving advice on whether or not that's a good idea, but it's certainly less harmful than getting started on tobacco, so feel free to skip that rung on the ladder.
>>
>>18479934
I recommend you dont smoke tobacco OP, its very addictive, if you want to do it thats fine, just know you probably wont be able to get off after about a year and that its really expensive.
>>
You should just drink the tea. Empty the tea bag into your glass and pour in the water. Drink it down chunks and all for a healthier experience.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.