[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on one night stands. Im an assburger 27 year old who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29KB, 200x200px
Advice on one night stands.

Im an assburger 27 year old who's had sex all of 3 times. Was travelling aimlessly in California and stayed at hostel. Worker at the hostel invited me for drinks and we had sex. Didn't get to say goodbye to her since she had to wake up at 4:30 am for work. She texted me later and I texted back that I had a great time. During the night she told me she wanted to see me again. She's texted me a couple times about what I'm up to and I've responded. She knows I'm in the area but I'll be gone soon.

Question: After a one night stand, if the woman still shows interest is less jerkish to tell/text her that your not interested or better to just keep it cordial in texts but don't lead her on until she looses interest .
>>
If you plan to return to the area soon, then consider that you have the opportunity for ready available pussy on a plate.
>>
>>18479870
go back and give her the D; clock up a bit more mileage with someone who's actually nice, and who unironically wants it from *you*.

figure out the rest later. if you're wandering aimlessly, you may as well aim for the nearest available and willing poucci.

just my cynical (but wll-meaning) 2 cents.
>>
>>18479870
meh, I go for positive win-win... just always be busy, randomly ask her out for a coffee.. keep it brief.. bounce again.. you could do this for months.. and get laid all along.. think: Friends with Benefits.
>>
Always always always better to tell them then keep texting them. Just by keeping loose contact is absolutely leading her on no matter what.

And dont make it about her but about you. Something along the lines of i am not interested in a long term relationship, or i prefer to keep things casual. Rather than i dont want to have sex with you for reasons x y z.

And there is some food for thought about having sex with a girl twice to alleviate the idea that she may get about being ugly naked or bad at sex. But again dont sacrifice your own desires to make her feel better, but do let her down easy.
>>
I would go for the soft rejection. "I had an amazing night, but unfortunately I'll only be staying limited time and have a pretty busy schedule so it's not going to work out". Something like that then wish her the best.

It's not really fair but within society there's this huge deal about how any sane straight man would wade through a sea of shit to get the chance to stick it in a woman who is not deformed or morbidly obese. Regardless of how kind you are with rejecting her, you are going to make her feel less than shit if she is essentially telling you to come over and plow her no strings attached, and you tell her thanks but no thanks.
>>
>>18479870
DO IT
>>
get laid idiot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.