[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF broke up with me/didnt get job help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg (304KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg
304KB, 1024x658px
/adv/ im struggling here, plz help. So this past school year I had my boss for the internship I had say that he wants me to stay on board and continue to work after college (i do some networking with other people/companies but not much. was relying on this desu) . I asked about salary starting in january, but he puts it off until about may, and then I get apendicitis and he says we can talk when I feel better. last month I met with him and he lowballed the fuck out of me (not a livable wage), and expected me to work 60-70 hours a week, which would even out my salary to be less than min wage. I try to negotiate salary, he gets pretty pissed and rescinds the offer completely. now im unemployed and just graduated. Other part is my gf just broke up with me 2 hours ago after a 3 year long incredible relationship because she needs to be "on her own" and she doesn't want to do the long distance thing. She is headed to law school and she's afraid she will make decisions based on how close she is to me rather than what the best opportunity is for her. I'm sort of torn between being absolutely crushed and being alright with it because it makes logical sense for her career and wherever I end up. I would really appreciate any advice you give me that keeps me positive during all this, and how to not dwell on shit and go "down the spiral" as I like to call it. I'm just really sad and pissed at the same time, and I know I gotta climb back up and improve my life by making what I want to happen, happen. so....how do i do it? thank you
>>
>>18479604
You've just been taught the most important lesson about employment - NEVER put off the dicussion about SALARY. Your life revolves around how much money you make so make the most. Always enquire about how much the position pays. When you have multiple job offers you can negotiate for more money.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.