[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend is dating pyscho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
They've been together for 3 years and he wants to marry her. She is an alcoholic, bipolar, and has MS (not that that's a big deal but she uses it to constantly complain about pain she is in and i suspect it is a ploy - before she was diagnosed, she was always complaining about something from contacts hurting to teeth hurting to kidney infections). I think she might also be narcissistic and borderline but that is speculation.

Lately she has been getting worse and he hangs out with me less and less and lies to her when he does. She's had to be hospitalized a few times and is generally making life hell for him. She wants to move even though it will mean him having to give up a favorite hobby and likely take a demotion at work.

Thing is, he thinks this is a healthy relationship. I tried warning him otherwise and now he won't respond to my texts.

Anything else i can do?
>>
>>18479521

>Anything else i can do?

Nope. Any more step you take will just further drive him away. He has to learn this lesson for himself and trying to force it down his throat will make him turn on you.
>>
>>18479547
Yeah, i was worried that would be the answer. Thing is, she's really hot and young and has his brain so twisted i don't see him ever admitting to himself what a mistake he is making.

I've been holding out hope she'd eventually leave him, but he provides her with so much shit (apartment, car, entertainment, video games, etc) that i don't see that happening either, at least not soon with her medical bills.

Oh well, so long friend i guess. I feel shitty just sitting back, but i guess you can't help those who don't want help.
>>
>>18479560
Just tell your friend straight up that his GF seems very unhealthy, and that while you respect his relationship you think he should take her to get some help.
>>
>>18479586
I've done this. Now he won't speak to me. I feel like I'm watching someone walk off a cliff and can't say anything about it, which is not really my nature, but i think the anon above is right that i just need to bow out and let him ruin his own life.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.