[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejected from application

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1347000743036.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1347000743036.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
Hey, I just got knocked back at the final round of selection for an internship that I've invested a considerable amount of time and effort into applying and planning for. I feel like total shit and, because I passed on a couple of other opportunities that overlapped with said internship just in case I got it and wouldn't be able to complete said oppourtunities, I have an extremely uneventful several months ahead of me.

I just feel completely empty right now. What's the best way to move on?
>>
>>18479491
Don't feel too bad first of all, it's normal for everyone to get rejected from at least a few internships/positions <3

Regarding moving on, it would be best to keep yourself occupied these next few months -- wallowing in the sadness of the rejection will only make things worse. Why not work a small job (doesn't have to be fancy, just something to kill the time) or pick up a hobby?

If you're deadset on getting an internship sooner you could always try cold calling firms.
>>
>>18479491
pull out all the stops and apply to all and any other opportunities dude. don't let your hard work and good intentions go to waste.
>>
. I totally get how you feel, I've been apply for grad positions for next year and I applied to 50-60 places before I finally got a job offer. I had four interviews and basically got rejected from three. This is nothing personal, it's today's economy where like 1000 high calibre candidates are applying for the same position. You should feel proud that you beat a lot of people to get to the final round. Just keep trying
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.