[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ice on dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1499032744495.gif (1022KB, 289x373px) Image search: [Google]
1499032744495.gif
1022KB, 289x373px
Any advice on dating/finding a gf for someone who has only had 2 very short term relationships in the past?
Idk where i'd be on a scale of 1-10, I'd like to think I'm like 6-7, Could be a solid 8 I think if I focused more on exercising (got a bit of a beer belly).
I am pretty busy with school cause I am in a phd program and studying for qualifying exams so preferably if there is some kind of time efficient way to go about this that would be nice.

I'm kind of introverted (always been that way) and I just don't know what girls want to talk about most of the time. Every time I match with girls on tinder or bumble it seems like an annoying fucking game, like I need to say just the right thing, I try jokes I try just asking them how they're doing, I try bringing up like current event or whatever, but they never seem to want to talk. I'm not delusional enough to think I am particularly interesting or anything, but I can't get anyone to even want to go out and do something mildly interesting.

I'm not looking for a like a 10/10 goddess or anything, just someone who is in half-decent shape and takes care of themselves in terms of hygiene.

Thx in advance
>>
Hey you should try dating apps. If anything you'll figure out the type of girl you want to go for. If you do end up matching with somebody don't be afraid to talk to them, that has to be the most important part.
>>
>>18479431
Is there any particular apps I should be using?
I've been using bumble, tinder and coffee meets bagel with little luck
>>
>>18479435
I'd say those cover the bases pretty well I was pretty shy about using a dating app at first so I started with Bumble but it's pretty dead so I moved to Tinder with a lot more success.

As to your lack of success I'd suggest evaluating your profile and what you have going on. I personally have five nice photos of myself and a plain bio of my interests.

I've gotten about 50ish matches since I've used it, granted I've had it for a couple months now.

I guess in regards to your previous relationship experience I wouldn't hide it. If anything I think the girls you'd be finding would be interested in finding a decent guy and even more so a scholar at that.

Talk about your doctorate program, but don't bore them to death.
>>
>>18479474
Okay I'll try that stuff out, any tips for conversations with women though
>>
File: 1493382644142.jpg (74KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1493382644142.jpg
74KB, 1080x1349px
>>18479509
Tricky question to answer, I'd say keep things casual for a few conversations and lighthearted, but that's just me.

It really depends on your personality and what you think the girl you're talking to looks like she might like to hear.

Sorry for being vague.
>>
>>18479509
talk about their vajeyjeys
>>
>>18479540
Nah its good I understand its not down to a science or anything
>>
>>18479554
Cool man I wish you the best of luck, don't get too invested in one person is my only advice. And for the love of everything don't let it wholly distract you from your studies.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.