[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice in figuring out why do I hate people so much I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: LDEDjlb.png (229KB, 678x700px) Image search: [Google]
LDEDjlb.png
229KB, 678x700px
I need advice in figuring out why do I hate people so much
I mean I don't hate everyone, I just hate people who hurt or take advantage of other people who never did anything to them
Wich is pretty much everyone except a handful of people
>>
>>18479409
>I need advice in figuring out why do I hate people so much
Do you have access to mental healthcare?
>>
>>18479443
No
>>
Everybody with some life experience and an IQ in the triple digits is a misantrhope. Stop caring WHY you hate people. Everybody hates people.
>>
>>18479453
How do you feel about looking on the bright side of things? Making the most of what you've got, even if it ain't a lot? Generally or specifically.
>>
>an IQ in the triple digits
You know that's literally half of everyone, right?
>>
>>18479409
Why is it wrong to hate people that act like shit people? I mean its like someone killed your friend and you want to not feel remorse towards the killer.

Maybe hatred is a feeling way to extreme, but not liking someone who is a shit person is not wrong by itself.
>>
>>18479454
The average human IQ is 100 with a standard deviation of 15.
>>18479465
This.
>>
>>18479462
I don't think things get better
I guess looking at the bright side of things things can and will get worse so right now I'm in the best point of the rest of my life
>>
>>18479487
How do you feel about volunteer work? Either doing or witnessing charity has a great capacity to elevate your feelings about your fellow human beings. What do you do for a job, education, or training? What do you do in your spare time?
>>
File: 1381909560011.gif (365KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1381909560011.gif
365KB, 250x188px
>>18479409

To a certain extent you are correct. Humanity isn't a great species but the fact that you think you're morally superior to most people says you're more than a little short sighted about your inherent human flaws. People who are secure in themselves don't typically go out of their way to actively impose their moral superiority on everything and every one.

Secondly, regardless of humanity's propensity to be evil and self-serving, even genuinely good people aren't going to want to have anything to do with you if you don't shut the fuck up about it. We all know we're going to die. We all know pedophiles exist. We all know life is short and often unfulfilling but we manage to avoid talking about it for short periods of time to just enjoy what we have in front of us and not drench ourselves and the people around us in constant negativity and doom speak.

I don't get along with most people but hate takes energy and the fact that you're willing to expend so much energy to hate strangers tells me there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>18479503
I would rather be left alone and leave other people alone and not intrude into their lives
The only kind of volunteer work I would be willing to do is one that benefits myself first, I do not feel any sorth of obligation towards other beyond respecting their rights and not intruding them
Right now I dropped college, it want a place for me. I'm really dedicating myself to drawing and I'm possibly going to look for some code academy since I want to code professionally I just don't want to spent 8 years learning to do so spending half that time on useless crap
There is already too much I wish to learn and too little Time
>>
>>18479572
The problem is not humanity itself but society, many people think the purpose of society is to give everyone something it is not, the purpose of society is to take from everyone for society's sake
Every single person gives something to society even the poor. Without society a poor person would be free to find a place to live and prosper, without society a rich person would be free to live his life however he sees fit without the burden of other people
Society only benefits society, the closer you get and the more involved you are the more you end up taking from others
It's like a silent pact I won't be happy if you promise not to be happy eother
>>
>>18479582
How do you feel about receiving gratitude from other people? How do you feel about giving gratitude?
>>
>>18479620
its akward
i liike praise, praise is earned
>>
>>18479633
Where does gratitude come from?
>>
>>18479653
people
>>
>>18479655
How?
>>
>>18479572
Not OP, but I'm aware of my flaws and try my very best to minimize them. Others dont. People these days seem to celebrate their flaws and wallow in them as endearment and that makes me disgusted with them and ultimately hate them. I dont see myself as superior. But others have told and shown me that my lack of fucking up makes me a better person in the long run. I cant erase human nature, but I can do my best not to act like a total dipshit because of it.
>>
>>18479664
are you trying to get at something?
gratitude is the feeling you experience when you get free stuff you dont deserve
i dont like getting free stuff and if i give someone free stuff its because is something i dont need or care about at wich point please walk away and dont mention anything. I really dont want to be bothered by you
>>
>>18479672
you know what i hate?
when someonee is overly charitable and people have to pretend like its a big deal
go to any place with a like system r comment section or wathever and you will see how people apreciate the fuck out of the ones who achieve great things for themselves like someone who makes a beautiful song or painting or one of those overly complex foods or costumes
thats genuine, is the guy whjo came up with the perfect burger giving you smething? no
>>
>>18479675
>>18479675
Yes, I am trying to get at something.

Gratitude, to me, is feeling appreciative of your own existence and having the power which you can extend to making other people's existence better. Gratitude is both receiving and giving, a breathing cycle that refreshes everything around it.

What I am trying to get at is that your feelings of hating other people may come from your seemingly heavy self-interest, which you are then projecting onto other people. This makes you doubt whether or not they are worth your time.
>I would rather be left alone and leave other people alone and not intrude into their lives
>The only kind of volunteer work I would be willing to do is one that benefits myself first
>the purpose of society is to take from everyone for society's sake
>without the burden of other people
>Society only benefits society, the closer you get and the more involved you are the more you end up taking from others
>>
>>18479700
i dont hate self interested people, i love them
self interested people often achieve amazing things
as long as they arent the kind of self interested people who take from others, i like the ones who build stuff
>>
>>18479711
What do you considering to be building stuff? Does it include things that you cannot see?
>>
>>18479753
i dont know you would have to be more specific
>>
>>18479767
Perhaps improving their knowledge, expanding their imagination, building relationships with people who are not yourself. I feel like your categorization of other people's selfishness is too broad without being able to label yourself as selfish. In talking about how other people let down your expectations, is it also reasonable that you sometimes let down their expectations?
>>
>>18479779
im selfish, there is nothing wrong with that
there are two ways of being selfish tho
i have no expectations for others besides dont abuse me i think its reasonable.
Other people have all kinds of expectations for me, how is that fair?
>>
>>18479786
>Other people have all kinds of expectations for me, how is that fair?
Do you want to talk about it?
>>
>>18479409
Everyone except those you're willing to pardon or ignore or just don't know.
>>
>>18479799
if you want to hear about it sure
there is my uncle who gets too involved in my life, he wants to pay for me to go to college wich i dont want, i dont want his money and i dont want the expectations that come with his money either
i just lost a friend today, he got really fucking controlling im not allowed to be negative or bring up stuff he doesnt like, fuck off. I have been your friend for over ten years and i never demanded anything out of you i knew if i choose to hang out with you is my choice so i also accept the things about you i dont like.
There is not many more people, i dont speak with my family except for my grandma and when i get mad at her because she expects things out of me i either cant or dont want to do and i can explain why i wont do them but she doesnt care how i put it
so when she starts demanding things i dont speak ith her for a month.
I also have a friend i expect nothing from and it works both ways
I really enjoy hanging out with him.
>>
>>18479823
There are a lot of things that I can't guess about your financial stability, living situation, future prospects, or other factors that might make your family members so interested in being involved in your life. I don't think most families would do it to hurt a person or to exert control on them though, but rather to help that person flourish. I can understand the feeling of wanting to be free from the anticipation another person holds that you will succeed in the specific way they helped you align. But there is value in coming to that alignment. There is value in tangible success, however you come to it.

What does your family expect of you that you are talking about here?
>>
>>18479861
Never asked for help
My grams wants me to be normal and have goals beyond I just want to draw and support myself on my tiny studio apartment
I don't need much money for this. If I wanted to go out and have a girlfriend and a car and this and that then I would need more money
I don't, some of those things sound nice but aren't worth the price tag
I don't speak with my parents because they are horrible people who abused me until the very last second I managed to go away
There is my aunt and cousins but my aunt made it clear she only puts up with me because of my dad so great, since I don't talk to him I don't have to bother her anymore
I have always been a really lonely person I don't feel superior to others even if I'm accused of that a lot, I don't see things that way.
I'm just a person who had a drastically different life from others and I value my own freedom and being able to live without having to suffer from other people's influence above all, most people haven't felt as trapped as I did most of my life, most people don't know how horrible having other humans have control over you can be.
We are all under the control of a horrible system as it is and nobody seems to mind I don't want to take from anyone and I don't want to give to anyone. Neither should be a part of human interaction
>>
>>18479880
In a way, your personality sounds similar to my own, though formed by different means and with a different way of generalizing experiences with other people.

Psychological theorist Karen Horney (pronounced "Horn-eye") described three social trends that affect the way an individual deals with others. One, "moving towards others," seeking love and affection; submission. Two, "moving against others," seeking to dominate and gain power. Three, "moving away from others," seeking self-sufficiency and "unassailability." I fall into number three myself, somewhat proud that I am a lone wolf.

However, Horney goes on to say that a healthy individual will move through each of these social approaches as the need arises. Leaning too heavily on any one of them, moving towards, against, or away, will create an unbalanced and unhealthy personality. It has taken me a quite a lot of gains and bumps and losses in my existence (I am 31 years old) to begin to level out, but I find that I have become much better able to solve problems once I began to balance my approach.

In all this talk, I have hoped to help you to arrive at the idea that your feelings need more give and need to be allowed to take, because only if you come to the conclusion yourself will it have any meaning to you.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.