[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texting with girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: reality check.png (309KB, 1298x616px) Image search: [Google]
reality check.png
309KB, 1298x616px
I sometimes feel like I'm doing something wrong when texting to a girl, I usually ask something, and when answered make an observation about it and try to relate or tell her a similar experience. When that proves effective it usually goes down to talking about random shit and then meeting up for some irl interaction, Any advice? Maybe some girls like to be approached in other ways?
>>
I think you just cracked the code to how modern girls operate. Congrats
>>
>>18479408
I wish man, I definitely didn't, this one girls stopped texting me out of the blue
>>
>>18479429
What was the last convo you were having with her about? Maybe you said something off putting? Either that or she's just lost interest.
>>
>>18479432
>she told me she's studying photography
>I told her that was really cool and that I do video and image editing as a hobby
>she asked me what kind of videos I make
>I told her I only play around with the editor for now, that I might get into doing some funny shit sometime
>then asked her if she had a project of her own or something
>never replied
>she says hello today
>I reply 3 hours later because I was busy woth some other shit
>tell her hello and ask her how she is doing
>replies to me 5 hours later even though she was active, like if this is some kind of ego measurement game where the one who takes the longer to respond is the superior one
>>
Dont text girls unless youre trying to set something up and moreover dont try to have conversations over the phone. And when you do get her Ok, act like her number isnt even in your phone until the day. If she hollers at you drop the excuse youre busy and go about your busy, youll talk on the day and continue as previously stated

Sounds like a shit idea but it blows so many damn issues out of the water that texting a girl presents.
>>
>>18479478
shit advice, don't listen to this dude OP he's a virgin who doesn't want you to get laid
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.