[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become more interesting/life tips for someone who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: CulturedSwineBlog[1].jpg (353KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
CulturedSwineBlog[1].jpg
353KB, 600x476px
I'll try to keep this short. I'm 24 years old and just got a new job making what I consider a very good salary for my age, and my dream job. I have a great apartment, a good car, and feel like I'm generally at a good "baseline" to actually start living my life rather than just working and paying the bills. I've basically neglected my life outside of work, school, and weed for the past 5 years due to a combination of depression, being unable to afford a lot of nice things that other millennials were buying because of my salary and because I was saving most of my money for necessities and other things, and a variety of other reasons I won't get into too much. I used to smoke a lot of weed in college to deal with my depression/boredom/loneliness and I'm realizing now that while I loved it because it helped me cope with life, it basically made me unable to improve myself as a person. I neglected a lot of new experiences and learning things that weren't directly related to my line of work because my life essentially revolved around getting back to the "man cave" and sparking up a bowl to allow my mind to relax. I've now cut all drugs out of my life because I realize now that all they did for me was put a wall in front of me that will make me unable to progress as a person to get better as a professional, to get a girlfriend/wife/start a family, and to be a better friend and person in general. I'd really like to be that fun/interesting/cool/friendly guy and I feel like I have a good foundation for it, but as I mentioned, because I've been neglecting so many things in my life, that is something I now need to work on.

So what am I actually here for... I guess I'm mainly just asking for advice on how to become a more interesting person, ideas for hobbies or something to try out (what I do after work is mostly play a single video game, watch Youtube/Twitch, and occasionally hang out with one of my two friends/go to bars), or any other general (life) tips.
>>
You already sound interesting as fuck bro. You got your shit together and that makes you a good person. I'm a little younger than you and not at that point, wish I was. If you wanna check out some cool new hobbies look at learning an instrument, improv acting classes, volunteer, become a mentor, etc . I'm moving to a new place soon and will be trying out new things as well.
>>
File: 1499048389249.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1499048389249.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>18479374
if you can write paragraphs on 4chan describing yourself, and leave a lot of stuff out, that's pretty damn interesting already. but my advice is just go do stuff, whether it's good or terrible. just do lots of stuff you can talk about, and practice wording it into good stories, that alone can make you so much more interesting.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.