[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insecure of not being handsome for my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

i never had a deep relationship with someone
this is the first time i care for the one i am dating, she lives in another city
she is the kind of girl, that is the weird attractive one, she have nice hobbies
and do awesome stuff.

But she is beautiful and i am not soo much, not ugly but my friends are
a lot more attractive than me, she can have a 10/10 guy why me right?
i just lost my virginity with her and i hate that i love her
dammit i sound soo much like a teenager

BTW sorry for my bad english, 18 years old and my grammar sucks.
>>
Nothing you can do. It's a matter of time before she realizes this and goes for Chad. Try to get as much out of this before that happens.
>>
>>18479263
If she loves you then she won't leave you, she will think you're the most handsome guy in the world. She won't care about any other guy because all she wants is you.
>>
Make yourself better.

Go to the gym, get educated, get interesting(Go on adventures, travel, etc)

Basically, become a better person.
>>
>>18479263
Well, considering that the only reason you're romantically interested in her is because she's attractive, yeah I can see why you'd be worried about not being so good looking.

Because that's what you think matters, right?

You don't love her. You don't know her well enough to be able to trust her, and it doesn't seem like knowing her is important to you. What you have is an infatuation because she's pretty and that she's willing to have sex with you.

I feel sorry for this girl.
>>
>>18479312
It's not that, i like her not because the looks
i had a lot of pretty girls but she is the one i like more, sorry if i manage to type something wrong, is hard to express in another language.
>>
>>18479362
Well what are your reasons why you "love" her?
>>
>>18479375
She is the type of person that doesn't fit anywhere like me, me and her have a chemistry talking
we chat everyday, she has wonderful hobbies and we both laugh with each other.
We are different i think.
>>
>>18479312
Do you really expect anybody to buy this bullshit, troll?

Aside from two paragraphs of broken english, OP's life is a complete mystery to every one of us.
>>
>>18479382
Listen, She loves you, So she will stay with you. Unless she is very shallow, someone's looks are not everything and in my case, the girl I fell in love with, i never even considered her attractive but the more I got to know her personally the more beautiful I thought she was and now i can't think of a more beautiful girl. So OP don't worry about her leaving you because you think you're ugly but if you're unhappy with the way you look then many go to the gym?
>>
>>18479399
Not OP, but -

I'm curious. The way you look at your gf is influenced by your deep love for her. Does that make it hard to look at her objectively? If she were to ask you if you thought she looked unattractive, what would you say?
>>
>>18479639
I would tell her that she is beautiful and is not like any other girl, I'd point out the little features I love about her and what makes her stand out. It does not make it hard to look at her objectively.
>>
>>18479660
Thanks for answering that. Struggling with this in my current relationship when I was called ugly but still "good enough to love".
>>
>>18479280
>>she lives in another city

What do you mean, "a matter of time", as if she was ever not doing it.
>>
>>18479696
No problem, good luck
>>
>>18479263
Tell her about this insecurity and see what she says. If she says anything other than "You're handsome shut up" or "it doesn't matter to me" she isn't worth it. Don't listen to these kissless virgins that think all women are whores. Sounds like you have a girlfriend who is interesting.

Also, work on your english ffs. You type like it's a third language or something. Jesus.
>>
SMOKE SOME WEEEEEED, ANON! EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE! YOU'RE A GREAT GUY, BEAUTY IS JUST ONE OF OUR MULTIPLE LAYERS! JUST RELAX!

REMEMBER: SMOKE SOME WEED AND LISTEN TO TRAP BEATS ON YOUTUBE!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.