[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Been hanging out with this super cute girl and we're really similar and like the same things. Recently she told me she liked me, and I told her I felt the same but she wasn't ready to tell me, and I feel like a dick now. Later that night I asked her if she wanted to go out, and she said no, and insisted that we just stay friends for now and maybe in the future we can be something more. She's a very introvert person and we used to talk constantly but recently I'm the one that always has to say something to have a convo. So I stopped talking to her for a couple days seeing if i could get any response, because i figured if she gave a shit she would text me. So I asked her why she seemed like she didn't want to talk to me and she said I've been acting the same way, and that she figured the same, that if someone cared enough they would text them. I've just been a depressed sack of gay lately and don't know what to say to her, I truly feel she is the one I want to grow old with, and I might just be pushing her away by texting her.

I'm constantly depressed and I've been contemplating suicide for the last couple months and when I met her, she distracted me from all of the shitty things going on in my life, and I got so caught up in my love for her that I may have rushed it, and now I feel as if she wants nothing to do with me. She was the reason I had motivation to do anything. She made me want to work for something like we had a future together. I feel as if I need someone to provide for besides myself and feel I every need to do absolutely nothing and give up, what the hell do?
>>
>>18479258
>I told her I felt the same but she wasn't ready to tell me, and I feel like a dick now.

what?
>>
>>18479273
She said she wasn't ready to tell me how she felt.
>>
>>18479258
I think maybe you should have a conversation with her about how the two of you feel, what you're looking for, and most importantly, about not playing games. I would suggest not trying to hold this conversation by text.

I think it's very likely that she wasn't ready to tell you that she liked you because she doesn't actually like you enough to invest the effort in maintaining a real relationship with you. I could be wrong though.

However...

You know that you want a romantic relationship. You know that this girl might be really inappropriate for that because the way she behaves isn't the way someone you want to be with behaves. Good communication might resolve your issues, but it might not.

Anyway Instead of just saying "oh, this isn't working I give up on everything", why don't you tell yourself "Ok, I know that being in a relationship is worthwhile and will bring me happiness, but I need to find that with someone more suitable" and then find that more suitable person. If you don't think you have enough to offer someone else, why not work on that, instead of just giving up?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.