[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to impregnate a cute white girl and have glorious 85%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: firefox_2017-06-23_09-53-31.png (51KB, 1224x966px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-06-23_09-53-31.png
51KB, 1224x966px
I want to impregnate a cute white girl and have glorious 85% white kids. How dose somebody with my racial composition go about doing this without resorting to rape and also while maintaining a stable family.
>>
You can't. White women don't like spics. You better just plan a rape.
>>
>>18479213

by asking out white women exclusively, and researching their family history before impregnating them.
>>
Have you tried not sucking?

Sincerely, a white girl
>>
>>18479213
You need to travel to Europe to make your dreams come true. Luckily, you don't need a visa or passport: just tell the border guards that you're a refugee from Syria, which explains your less-white skin. You can tell them in English, because they don't speak Arabic. Don't worry, some German soldier did this to get gibs and housing vouchers from the government and it worked.

Once you settle in somewhere like Germany, ask for free stuff: free money, free housing, etc. You're a Syrian refugee now, so you can have that if you want it. Also, tell blonde women you find attractive that you are a Syrian refugee, and they will desire to be impregnated by you. Have as many glorious 85% white children as you want. Just keep pretending to by Syrian instead of American. Eurofags hate Americans, and, if you ever let slip that you're an American instead of a Syrian, your game is fucking over, man.
>>
>>18479213
This >>18479222 is cringy. OP why would you want something like this?
>>
>>18479222
Have you tried sucking, because that sounds like something I'd like for you to do to me. It also happens to be the only thing you're good for.

Sincerely a White Hispanic
>>
>>18479319
>White Hispanic
Go back to Cuba
>>
>>18479213
Not enough black in you to attract white women
>>
>>18479319
>white Hispanic
TOP KEK
>>
I can picture it now, qt euro girl who I can cuddle with sometimes punches out a couple of kids while I pull in a decent amount of money and defend against darkies, ragheads, and spics. The kids go through thier entire life never knowing they aren't completely white until they explore thier ancestry and then grow up to realise that they too must impregnate a White girl just like I did.

Now that's the dream.
>>
just a quadroon?

disappointing, the stats indicate a pass-for-white type.
>>
>>18480615
I look almost Spanish while standing in direct sunlight.
>>
>>18481078
>almost
as opposed to?
>>
>>18481199
Spics I guess.
>>
>>18479213
You think the fact that you're a self-depricating racist justifies a thread? That's pathetic and annoying. Do whatever you want.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.