[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I done goofed, is it too late?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1492219247374.jpg (29KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
1492219247374.jpg
29KB, 1024x771px
So there is this girl that I've kind of known for quite a few years (I frequently shopped where she used to work)

Last year we started getting a bit friendlier and she gave me her number saying I should come over to her place sometime. We texted back and fourth for a while but nothing ever happened because we had conflicting work schedules so there really wasn't much of a chance to get together, even though I really wanted to and she seemed pretty interested.

Around late July-August all the acid and other drugs I was using put me in a really bad place and I stopped texting with her and pretty much ignored her when I saw her because I convinced myself she was poisoning my soul and I was better off without her.

When she told me she was going to be losing her job I didn't even give a "wow that sucks", and on her last day I never even said goodbye.

So I haven't seen or talked to her since the day before Thanksgiving, and ever since New year's I've felt really bad and have been missing the hell out of her. I wanted to call or text since then but never did, then the other night I had this dream about her a couple nights ago and for the past couple days she's all I can even think about. I just can't get her out of my head.

Did I dun goof, and is it too late to try and get back in touch with her? I'm mostly in a much better place than I was a year ago and I just want to feel the way she made me feel again. No matter how shitty my day was going she was able to put a smile on my face, I just want to smile again.

What do /adv/?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.