[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here really know how to completely abandon 3D women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Does anyone here really know how to completely abandon 3D women and be satisfied with 2D ones?

I've seen people talk about it on this website. I want to try it, but I don't know if they were being serious or if it's really possible.
>>
im disgusted with 3d women but cant really get into anime
>>
>>18479167

anyone who claims they are content are just fooling themselves. they just become 'lethargic' towards women, over masturbating to satiate the desire.
>>
File: 2db11fa7a6b7e395c82447e580f1f7ae.jpg (109KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
2db11fa7a6b7e395c82447e580f1f7ae.jpg
109KB, 800x1131px
How serious are you about this?

If not serious:
Just watch anime or play visual novels when you can, you will get over this phase eventually.

If semi-serious:
Find a cute 2D girl from some anime or visual novel and learn to love her, making her your official waifu.

If very serious:
Consider tulpamancy. If you go down this path, you may succeed in creating an entity (tulpa) in your brain that you can see and communicate with. A tulpa will act independently of you and you may very well end up with a cute 2D anime girl that you can actually communicate with for life. This is a time-consuming process with potential risks. Check out https://tulpa.io/ for more info. You can also check out the tulpa threads on /trash/: >>>/trash/10191090
>>
File: 1494812246604.png (234KB, 840x708px) Image search: [Google]
1494812246604.png
234KB, 840x708px
>>18479205
heh req that image where OP tries to create a tulpa and fucks his brain up

but to answer OP's question, you can actually delude yourself pretty far and really forget about 3D women being a thing - but's it's always something that will come back. Nothing exists yet to fill the void of having a real woman, and knowing that all those cute, perfect, pure 2D girls don't exist and are something you could never be with hurts more than anything desu.
Best solution is to just go around and fuck girls that aren't complete sluts to control your physical desires, and then go watch a bunch of anime and download some visual novels, that'll fill the emotional void. Finally, just off yourself that 35 when you can't do it anymore.
That's my plan brotha
>>
>>18479167
dont do it
>>
"completely abandoning 3d women" is actually fairly easy and you don't necessarily need to drown yourself in fiction to do it. There are plenty of monks, for instance, who have no interaction with women and feel no need for it. What they do have is something much more important to them, their religion. When there exists something really important to you, something like a cause, a goal, spirituality, a person, anything really, other problems won't affect you so much (or at all) and other desires would diminish, to the point where you don't even have other desires. Of course, very few people manage to find something that important to them, but not being obsessed with the opposite sex is not THAT hard to achieve.

Besides finding something important to you you should try to get the idea that you NEED a partner out of your head. The reason interaction with the opposite sex is so important to us is not only biologic, but also social. We've been taught that our natural purpose is to find a mate, we've been bombarded with romance since we were kids and with sex since we were teenagers, we've been programmed to crave it. I recommend meditation for this, understanding your thought processes is very useful if you're trying to convince yourself of something.

And you should do these things without actually trying to "completely abandon 3D women". There's no point in trying to convince yourself you've given that up forever, it's not a fucking drug. As long as you're content with your situation whether there are women in your life or not is unimportant.
>>
>>18479205
Seconding this anon's third point: get a tulpa OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.