[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are men supposed to wear underwear under swimming trunks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9169.jpg (53KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9169.jpg
53KB, 500x472px
Going to the beach tomorrow, always had this doubt. Am I supposed to go commando or do people bring briefs under their swimming trunks? I'm terrified of getting taken out by a wave and having my trunks come off. I have no butt so that could be a problem. Is it weird to wear underwear under the trunks?
>>
>Are men supposed to wear underwear under swimming trunks?
lol
no
>>
No they aren't. Make sure it's tied tight
>>
It is unusual to wear underwear. The whole point is that you don't have to get your regular items of clothing wet. Go commando.
Women don't wear underwear under their bikinis either
>>
I have seen men wear trunks over Speedos. Kind of like underwear i guess?
>>
>>18479019
Normally I don't, but if I am going to the beach just to sunbathe and I know I won't get wet then I will.
>>
I mean if you want sand all up on your dick then go commando.
>>
>>18479019
>>18479029
>>18479033
>>18479035
i wear underwear all the damn time, its perfectly fine only hyper autists judge or will see if you wear underwear under
>>
>>18479019
I always buy swimming trunks that has a kind of underwear layer inside.
>>
>>18479019
Some wear jockstraps.
>>
Lol wut?

No. You dont wear underwear under your bathing suit, thats retarded. Whats the point of wearing a bathing suit made of material that wicks moisture and dries quickly if youre going to wear material under it that stays wet and wont dry? You might as well be wearing regular shorts into the water.

Go commando. Generally a bathing suit will have like netting stuff for that purpose, but even if it doesnt, dont wear underwear. No one will care. If someone wants to stare up your leghole to peek your junk, thats their fucking issue. If your bathing suit comes off, who cares, duck in the water and go get it or ask for a helping hand, people are pretty damn understanding about that lol.

Youre a man. Its your body, flaunt it. Or act like a shy virgin who is afraid that someone might see his dick, idk.
>>
>>18479019
Are you american?
>>
>>18479019
The only difference between swimwear and normal underwear is that swimwear dries faster. So no, you're not supposed to wear something that will take forever to dry in addition
>>
Italian anon, a lot of guys here like to wear underwear, mostly because:

- It's comfortable not to have your stuff bouncing around when you move and play

- to reduce fiction (especially if the bathing trunk doesn't have a net)

- To contain random erections

- To show off your brand underwear (which is considered a bit trashy but to each his own)
>>
>>18480782

*friction
>>
Man I am so happy I discovered nude beaches. I just whip my clothes off and jump in the water with my dick bouncing around like a caterpillar having a seizure. And I get to look at nude women.
>>
>>18479019
Almost all bathing suits have a mesh interior lining which is basically supposed to take the functional place of underwear in all situations besides your pants falling off. You're not "supposed" to wear underwear, and doing so is kind of counterproductive to wearing a bathing suit in the first place as unlike a bathing suit, your briefs or boxers or whatever are not made of a quick-drying material. They'll show a wet outline of your undies long after the rest of you has dried off. In addition to looking embarrassing, this would also be pretty uncomfortable - imagine wearing a soaking-wet pair of underwear under your regular pants.

If none of that concerns you as much as the potential (but unlikely if you actually tie your pullstring properly) risk of your trunks coming off in the ocean, do what you want, but I wouldn't if it was me.
>>
>>18479019
Swim trunks or board shorts are made to dry quickly so you're defeating the process by wearing anything under them.
>>
>>18479122
this
>>
You could always wear speedo-style swimwear under the swim trunks if you're so nervous about it. Still the same quick-drying material, functions like underwear.
>>
>>18479019
> Am I supposed to go commando
Yes, nude underneath. Or just full nude (if beach allows it). Or in a suit if the water is cold.

Anything else is somewhat ridiculous. Not that you can't, but it is ridiculous.

> I'm terrified of getting taken out by a wave and having my trunks come off.
When you got the string tied this really basically doesn't happen.

But in case it happens and you loose your pants, just eventually walk out of the water and wear your towel or clothes that you left on the beach.
>>
>>18480806
Are there actually that many women? Is it mostly all old people?

I wouldn't mind nude beaches but when I go to the beach I go with people and I doubt my friends or gf would want to go to one.
>>
I've never felt comfortable wearing just the trunks, I feel like they're going to slip off or something, I always wear underwear with them. Just take an extra pair if you want to shower and change before you go home.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.