[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
guys i need help whit this girl she keeps teasing me and she allways tries to talk to me i just kinda laugh and back away i need advice how to start a conversation allso i sweat like a pig when am near her, but for some reason i cant jerk on her pls help.picture not related
>>
If a girl teases you get her nudes and black mail her. She'll cry but she'll still cum.

>women
>>
wait will that work cuz i do have her noods
>>
>>18478320
Of course it will, lol. Enjoy the rush bro and remember all the

>This could ruin my life
>please please don't do this

are meant to be enjoyed not listened to. She secretly loves it. Make sure you keep your word though, what ever you agree too. Make her feel like it's her fault for teasing you and make sure you double the demands whenever she tries teasing you or gets comfortable again.

Have fun!
>>
yo maybe i can blackmail her into a blowjob ill try now ill report back
>>
>>18478333
Start with more nudes first, make her get used to doing what you want
>>
k just tried it she keeps texting how the f did you get these shuld i start the black mail /yes /no
>>
>>18478337
yes but give it time, let the situation sink in, really enjoy this bro, you're doing a great job
>>
tnx man but if she reports this to cops its my ass on the line
>>
>>18478346
She won't, bitches love being black mailed. Make her feel powerless and add a pinch of kindness to your cruelty, gets them real wet. Also remember, it's THEIR fault for teasing
>>
lol how do you know so mutch master
>>
>>18478356
ur mum and I talk a lot
>>
nice finaly ill have a cool dad
>>
k she said well talk more irl shell meet me after school (summer school) tomorow
>>
>>18478366
Good luck famalam
>>
tnx dad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.