[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dead_end_signs.jpg (17KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
dead_end_signs.jpg
17KB, 314x320px
I feel like my life is over, yet there's too much of it left to live. Get neetbux, have a part time job to supplement my income, will never be rich and none of my plans will ever receive enough public support to succeed. I long ago gave up on ever having a relationship or fuck even having sex with anyone attractive.

Lately I've been thinking of quitting my job since it's only 1 day a week, but if I do my income will drop about $150-250 a month and I'm already poor as shit. My car just died and if I use any savings that's literally all I have left to ever buy a car/house any large purchase again, because it's college loan money.

I'm basically fucked from 60 different directions from birth, but I fucking can't stand my life right now so something has to change. But it also seems like everything and everywhere is rapidly going to shit regardless of country, state or city. Things are only improving retardedly for the rich. If you're poor, it's getting about time to be stomped into the mud or eat the rich. So given that I basically have no options I can see, what are my options?
>>
Get a better job. How old are you?
>>
>>18478141
Quit bellyaching and go get a real job like the rest of the adults. There are SO MANY WAYS to make more money than that. If you really wanted to you could make at least $2000/month, and THAT isn't very much. You're being a weinie. Quit being a weinie.
>>
>>18478162
>Get a better job.
Not really much of an option. Another issue is that I live in a small town and honestly don't want to move to a larger city, but feel I may have to, where I'd be even more miserable than I am now. The only reason I have the job I do now is because I went through an agency that works with people that have disabilities and worked around mine.

>>18478170
>Disabled
>Just get a job brah
>>
>>18478437
Tell us you have a disability at the beginning. What is it? Autism?
>>
>>18478437
> don't want to move to a larger city, but feel I may have to, where I'd be even more miserable than I am now

So you don't want to get a better job. Got it.
>>
>>18478488
>Tell us you have a disability at the beginning.
I did, dumbass. Doesn't matter what it is.

>>18478520
>So you don't want to get a better job. Got it.
Life isn't just "a job", you retard.
>>
>>18478533
Please quote it. I don't see it
>>
>>18478533
The idiot who refuses to make the right choice calls me a retard. Got it.
>>
>>18478542
>neetbux

>>18478545
>Poverty is a crime!
Fuck off back to /pol/. Your "advice" is just propaganda. You're not getting anymore (You)s, since I know that's all you're here for.
>>
>>18478533
So you don't want a better life either.

What the literal fuck is wrong with people like you? Your kind bitches and moans about being "fucked" and refuses to do anything to improve your own situation. What are you waiting for? Some fucking billionaire to just scrape a few hundred thousand into your bag to give you that "big break"? Jesus fucking Christ.

Here's the truth:

Not everyone is going to live a good life. Not everyone is going to have the willpower to succeed and be happy. And to the people who don't, too fucking bad. If you want to just wallow in self-pity and complain all goddamn day, then go for it.

As someone who literally went from the lows of one part-time job plus one shitty internship to making 125k/year, I really can't find any sympathy for your fucking idiot self.
>>
>>18478564
Okay, here are your options:

1. Kill yourself. It makes the world a better place. Less of our tax dollars being wasted on supporting people whose lives simply don't matter because they don't contribute to the greater good.

2. Find a better job. Yes, it's going to be a struggle and yes it's going to suck until your find one. But it'll continue giving you a chance to improve your living situation.

3. Start begging on the street corners, hoping that someone gives you a few million dollars out of pity. Throw away your own dignity and pride, then come back to /adv/ two years from now thinking you're better than anyone else after having made nothing from begging, acting like those nigger "starving actors' in LA just "waiting for their next big break" while circlejerking over people name dropping celebrities.
>>
Why don't you like your current part-time job? Is there anything you can learn, like programming, to help you get a better job that you can at least endure to survive?
>>
>>18478610
There's no point helping someone who can't be bothered to face their own shortcomings.
>>
Yeah, that's right. No response after several hours. Pussy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.